Grape Breath Thug Pug?

Who’s grown this? Who knows the genetics? There is no info on any legitimate site like seedfinder. I popped 2 packs, looks like the first entire pack is male. That being said, I found a beauty, Grape Breath #11 dubbed 711. I hope he doesn’t herm cuz I’m cooking up something real special. If anyone wants to watch it happen follow me on instagram @danielgrowphotos and I’ll post to my story while I do it. He’s seriously the perfect structure Grape Breath. Here’s a pic

13 Likes

Grape street x greatful breath. Taylormade selections

I’m not talking about that one I’m talking about this one

3 Likes

3 Likes

Idk. But I want lmao. That’s awesome!

1 Like

Im gonna need testers

Oooooh that’s an oldie but a goodie! All males…. Yikes! But we both know it only takes 1! I remember a few years back after winning a pack via another forum only to be messaged the next day saying , “sorry dude, someone messaged me after you won and offered me 300$ so I couldn’t say no” ya for real! Smh looking forward to seeing this grown out as it was always one of the ones that got away! I’ll definitely follow along.

1 Like

Shout out DaddyNuggz for the pack. Got it for $400. Dude is legit, and got fair prices. and all keped cold

Love some grape.

1 Like

A week in flower and 711 has balls forming before all of his brothers

4 Likes

Grape breath #711stem rub:
Fresh baked Banana bread with a little cinnamon, very grapey, and like sunscreen

Grape breath #8 stem rub:
Just like Grandaddy Pluto

711 roots the best, has the best leafs, has the best structure, best stem rub, and flowers the fastest.

Here is a pic of a rooted cutting of 711

3 Likes

Do the smells , shape etc of the faster flowering 711 ( preflower ) lean to the faster finishing flowering parent ?

I’m not even sure exactly what this cross is

1 Like

The tent with the number grape breaths #12+ is in veg still. The #1-11 have been in flower since 2/28/23 and so has the Oakland brunch. As you can see 711 is extremely fast flowering and is making a bunch of nuts that will bust in no time while the plants I have in flower that are girls barely started growing pistols. I hope 711 shits pollen! This is a fast flowering male

2 Likes

This is 711 today. Also I realized #6 and #9 is female! I thought it was balls at first but they ended up female asfuxk!! Ill show pics Rnrn

2 Likes

#9 is dubbed FlameThrOGKB Breath and I didn’t name #6 yet. Hopefully everything is good for some F2s

1 Like