Grape lime ricky - Cannalope kush Natural Farming

Hey guys. Im not gonna forget about this oneXD
Popped 10 grape lime ricky from subcool on the 16th. Seen the beans crack on the 17th.

7 Likes

Doing mini indoor hugel kultur pots.

4 Likes

I am waiting in anticipation!

2 Likes

Got some seeds poppin above surface.

4 Likes

Got my chair… :nerd:

2 Likes

Who has the cigars! We have a wee one.

2 Likes

Update on the seedlings. Got 6 grape lime ricky and 1 cannalope kush

4 Likes

They’re looking quite happy!

2 Likes

the cannalope kush is the one in the solo cup already. i transplanted it 2 days too soonXD damn this soil lets them seedlings get soo big in a seedling tray! oh also. these pics are from 2 days ago.

2 Likes

Today is transplant day. I like to use rice hulls instead of lava rock on my seedlings only because of the weight of the rocks. also i will start my cups a few days in advance so the cover crop can get a head start, the mycelium can get a hold and the worms get settled in.

After that i will open a hole for the seedlings and cover the sides and bottom of the hole with mycorrhiza fungi and transplant in.
lay some cover crop and then topdress with neem leaf for pest resistance.

then i will mulch with whatever i have around. currently using timothy hay.

and add a chunk of humus that is ridden with hypoaspis miles which i made with leaf mold, neem, kelp, malted barley and watered with ffj and kombucha vinegar. these guys will destroy any gnats around.

then i water it with a seed sprout ferment, fermented plant juice, and lactic acid bacteria to get that fungi and bacteria poppin.

6 Likes

and we are done!!

Always remember. keep your head high. look at the positives in life. and enjoy every moment as you never know when it will end<3 B+ for life!!

Much Love
Lotus

8 Likes

Looking happy lotus… really like seeing the no till stuff. Definitely my plan to utilize that method whenever I start indoors

2 Likes

This is me taking an outdoor method that nature uses and bringing it inside. Outside this method would be KILLER

3 Likes

Well I incorporate the native soil into my peat based blend. I always look for great topsoil life in my guerilla spots.

2 Likes

do you use anything to balance the ph of the peat?

1 Like

Just a little lime. I used to have a cheap ph meter, you know the kind with two metal rods and an analog gauge… and it my soil would stay between 6 and 7. Ive been using basically the same mix over the years so I won’t have any concerns until I see something go wrong. I know that not the best way to think about it but that’s the circumstances right now

3 Likes

Ok thats good. You should check out using crab meal. Lime is really high in mag. So high it could cause lockups in your plants

2 Likes

Seedlings are doing very well in their new homes! gave them a foliar and a malted rye topdress watered in with leftover foliar. the foliar was plain water with some water from soaking mung beans for sprouting, shilajit, coconut water, and aloe vera.

The clover, alfalfa, and fenugreek cover crops are comming through fine also:)

Much love
Lotus

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrfABcFo9I/

Check of this shit worksXD

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuOv4xFO6V/

Now i will always update with videos. Wayy easier then taking picsXD everything got transplanted today. Ill post how i will pots later:)

Much love
Lotus

4 Likes