Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Please @Alphatoy, refrain from your attacks.

I’ve cleared the topic…

5 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hey brother, doing fine as are the babies. How are you doing bud?

2 Likes

Oh hell cuz lol you know me! I’m just a’growin n a’grinnin :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

On every hose…

1 Like

You’re not, and I had issues with the plants too w/ chloramine in the water, even in soil. To some extent I thought it helped switching to filtered water, though I had other issues with those plants since they were my first grow ever too.

1 Like

So these little ones are now all in bigger pots and resting comfortably.

23 Likes

You’re this far up to now. All you lack is finishing up!

1 Like

Yes, with them all in bigger pots I can see these exploding with growth soon. I love this part :wink:

7 Likes

I’m going to have to check that out.

1 Like

Some very nice fat leaves.

2 Likes

Not much going on, plants did not seem to mind being put in bigger pots and are moving along fine. Gonna start getting fun now.

19 Likes

enjoying the show, thanks DD!

2 Likes

Hey there @DougDawson … what’s this I hear about some sign up you need folks on?

1 Like

No update today folks, all plants put in new pots, fed yesterday and left so I could go up and shut down the cottage for the season. Thankfully being this young they will survive a day without food since their roots have not taken over new pots yet. We will return to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow. :v: Man it stinks to be getting so dark out here by 7pm.

4 Likes

I just popped a 12 yr old seed.

aloe6 aloe7 seed1
took 5 days, hoping its strong
Into The dirt it goesseed2

28 Likes

Nice shots-

I had good luck with the single seed that I germinated in aloe…

3 Likes

Nice! My cutting just got thrown out. I didn’t give it a large enough piece of aloe. It survived for a few weeks looking good, but I didn’t see roots. The fungus gnats were drawn to it also, so it definitely put a damper on it.

I never did take pics. 🤷

2 Likes

Ok, finally home after tons of traffic and a very long day closing the cottage. 0lants seem quite happy.

25 Likes

Looks good! They have grown alot!

3 Likes