Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

How to die fast:

Personally I was all about:

1 Like

Contra? ( need 10 characters…we there yet?)

2 Likes

I LOVED CONTRA 3 THE ALIEN WARS!
This thought was followed up with one of the greatest arcade experiences ever:

2 Likes

DirkDeath-1

7 Likes

Dragon quest???

1 Like

Close, Dragons Lair, the story of Dirk the Knight. This was one of the first in a string of Laser Disk games. I believe the first was Sega’s Astron Belt released in 1983. They were interesting animals and the first of their kind. They incorporated a Laser Disk movie player inside the machine for cut scenes and graphics. With such limited memory in the machines back than the addition of an external video device created a whole new world in gaming. Mad Dog McCree, Dragons Lair, Space Ace, Thayer’s Quest, Cliff Hanger and others were a whole new concept. Good times.

5 Likes

THIS GAME WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HARD! :sob:

4 Likes

I remember that game… it felt good to get through parts after hour of falling through the cracks in the floor

1 Like

That’s it Dragons LAIR.
First time I saw that it was at a shopping mall. They had the game set up like an arcade game. You could stand there and watch others play, but the waiting line was always so long. It was cool to watch at the time tho.

2 Likes

Feeding time for the little ones, all looking fine mostly.

22 Likes

So just for fun let’s talk about a grower being careless. So I grow in coco and dtw so there is always runoff when I feed. I use a shop vac to empty the waste from the saucers. When one is careless this is what happens.

Ok, stupid move revealed, on we go :crazy_face:

17 Likes

i did the same thing many times sucking gnats with the vacuum. dont tell anyone

5 Likes

Thats minimal. Could have been worse!

4 Likes

i love love love those fat leaves lol they always look so damn pretty. annoying to deal with in packed grows though lol

4 Likes

This is me. Lurking. lol. :dark_sunglasses:

6 Likes

Great to see you brother.

4 Likes

Glad to be here. I figure to make it a habit.

3 Likes

The tent is looking spot on! Lovely garden.

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind words.

5 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like