Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Happy Saturday everyone.

26 Likes

Happy Saturday to you too double d. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

:rofl:

Edit: Wrong thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:

1 Like

Yes indeed cuz lol It certainly does look like a ‘happy Saturday’ there! lol Them babies look ready grow outta the pots lol
awesome :laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

Man talk about your textbook broadleaf pattern!

2 Likes

Not much to report today, just your daily pic.

21 Likes

Nice lookin so far :ok_hand: They really are having quite a bit of growth daily, looks very vigorous.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like

Also chuggin along nicely in there :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well if I look at them every day you might as well too :wink:

23 Likes

lol I do cuz, and never grow tired of seeing them!

3 Likes

I try every day but then I wind up in the grow shed and dont have my phone and lazy being lazy it becomes pics every 4 days.

3 Likes

Keep em coming Doug, love these dailys

2 Likes

I would, but every day after looking my plants start having whispered conversations about when they’re going to leave me and run away to your tent. :frowning:

4 Likes

So Inkicked the lights up to 50% and upped the feed a bunch. Let’s see how that goes :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Beautiful. What’s that tall one again?

4 Likes

I know I’m late to the party here, and of no good to the first round of seeds (glad the others went better), but this is for future reference. If you go back through BOG posts on various forums, he was always pretty open/vocal about his seeds being thicker and having some issues cracking (Sour Bubble most of all). So for anyone still sitting on BOG beans, the man himself said they’d often benefit from a good scuffing pre soak, and he said he manually cracked them if they didn’t do anything after 48 hours.

3 Likes

Quite the lovely sight there Doug, thanks for our daily update. :v:t2:

1 Like

That’s a Sour Bubble, 5 on left are Sour Bubble, 5 in right are Grape Punch

6 Likes

Look good and heathy.

2 Likes

All caught up! Great looking grow @DougDawson! I think your doing right by BOG’s spirit!

4 Likes