Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Looking good there!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, a couple showed a bit of yellowing so I am hoping the increased feed and more light sorts that out. All in all they seem pretty happy.

9 Likes

So 24 hrs after upping the feed and lights here they are.

26 Likes

You’re doing a hell of a job Doug ! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Looks like they handled things well!

1 Like

I love the way they are reaching out. It’s like “Gimmeee moorrrrre!”.
They are just strong, happy plants brother.
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey there OG’ers. So not a great report today. I had seen some yellowing in a couple plants so I upped their feed a bit and turned up the light. There is still some yellowing going on. So I started to look for possible causes. My nutes are at a 6 ph. Now on my last run I just exhausted the tent into the room but when I checked today I found the RH in my tent was 70%. I have a feeling they are having issues with this as with such high RH evaporation is not really happening. I have now adjusted, turned my fan up and set up the exhaust to go outside. This has already dropped the RH to 60% and falling so we shall see how that goes. Oddly a couple plants show yellowing and others don’t even thought they are in the same tent getting the same food. Will see how they do after a day or 2.

25 Likes

I think maybe a lite N feed may help? I don’t see any other signs of issues. K can show similar signs but usually new growth is unusually dark. No leaf curl, I would t think it’s a ph issue. You could try bringing up the ph slightly to see if there’s an effect. They look great though still!!

2 Likes

Thanks bud. So I did increase their nutes on the last feed and am hoping this starts to sort things out. At present I am using the GH trio and upped the values a fair bit on last mix a few days ago. Here is current feed mixed in 5 gallon jugs.

CM = 1.65 ML per 5 gallon
Epsom = 5 grams per 5 gallon
Micro = 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 41.5 ML per 5 gallon

EDIT: I should also mention that the previous feed the Micro was mixed at 15ml so this new feed is over double. I did that when I started seeing the yellowing.

9 Likes

I’m pulling for you! I sure wish someone would come up with a reliable and affordable leaf tissue analyzer. It would change how things are done completely. I’m taking notes so please keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Looking good Doug! I think you’re on the right track for fixing the issues!

2 Likes

Looks like you’re right on top of it.
:v::wink:

2 Likes

Anytime I’m in doubt I give my plants a talking to and apply a top-dressing of worm castings.
Not sure which is helping but it seems to work.

All the best bruv, the plants still are looking faboo.

1 Like

Looking good still bro stop tripping lol

2 Likes

Like any parent I am always concerned when the little ones show issues :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well just for my own piece of mind I just ordered a new PH meter. Time to get things dialed in and this pen looks much better than my Dr. Meter

Apera Instruments PH60 Premium Waterproof pH Pocket Tester, Replaceable Probe, ±0.01 pH Accuracy, -2.00-16.00 pH Range

5 Likes

nice, ive got the blue labs meter myself, can definitely back it, way better than the cheap-o i had before. the aperas seem to work well for folks too

3 Likes

Yeah, I looked at a Bluelabs but I like the complete kit and replaceable probe. That’s what sold me.

4 Likes

wow i didnt see that on the apera. that might have swayed me to it as well

3 Likes

Actually my wife got me the bluelab meter for my birthday a couple years ago. Basically sent her the link to ensure I got what I really neede/wanted that year :joy::joy: highly recommend that strategy

3 Likes