Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

:roll_eyes: Should have thought about that, my birthday is in 2 days, lol.

4 Likes

Mines soon too lol
Happy early birthday @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thanks bud, same to you.

3 Likes

Happy almost Birthday!!! :birthday::champagne::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Hitting 50 this year, old to some, young to others :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s a good age. The smarter youngsters think you know a lot and the oldsters think you know enough.
:wink:

6 Likes

Nice plants, good follow-up …!

2 Likes

So I am home to check my plants. Things seem happier today. New growth looking nice and green. Clawing on other plants stopped. RH had dropped from 70% to 57%. Life is good and moving forward.

26 Likes

They definitely look happier now bro

2 Likes

New meter arrived today, had let the plants dry out (which I don’t normally do as a coco grower) so a bit droopy but just fed. All will be well.

25 Likes

RH down a little more and things are looking better, at least on new growth. Seems things are turning around.

24 Likes

Look at the canopy on those. They are full. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

Dumb outta likes…:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

These are looking strong again Doug. From where I’m sitting these look in a little better shape than the sour bubbles no?

4 Likes

I think overall I would agree. Both strains seem to have stronger and weaker plants but these do seem a bit stronger.

8 Likes

Things are looking happy tonight :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Looks like the ladies are happy with the diet!

2 Likes

Moving right along now! :+1: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn dude these plants look like they’re loving life. What do you think Doug? One more up-potting before flip?

3 Likes

They didn’t skip a beat Doug.
:facepunch::wink:

4 Likes

Hey bud, I don’t think I will bother. The PPP did just fine in these pots so I think they will be fine, it’s just for seeds. If this were a bud run I would be going into 5 gallon fabric pots but keeping them small seemed to work well last time.

7 Likes