Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

nice man. should be a good show!

2 Likes

These look terrific!

3 Likes

So feeding time so here are your daily pics. Gotta say, the yellowing is not happening with the new growth and the plants are looking much happier.

31 Likes

These things are beasts man! They seem to love your program and environment

3 Likes

Well here are your daily pics. Things looking good, those nodes are really close together. Giant leaf is Sour Bubble, just thought I would throw it in.

29 Likes

I don’t have to wonder if you get a smile when you gaze at those happy plants.
:facepunch::sunglasses:
Looking choice!

3 Likes

It’s 6:20am and Im already out of likes but these look great Doug! I’ll cruise back through with the love train when I’m out of like jail :v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Every morning that I get to check OG and see your plants running @DougDawson I want to put on my sunglasses first because their lives are so bright I have to wear shades! :sunglasses:

:fist: :heart: :fist:

4 Likes

Sorry folks, with Halloween it was a really busy night, pics will come tonight.

4 Likes

Glad you had a lot of kiddos!

2 Likes

So it looks like the plants have stopped stressing. I think I am going to flip soon to keep them reasonably small. Now lets see what we get for a male to female ratio.

32 Likes

Looking great man!!!

1 Like

Careful with the N am I right? Those leaves bent down at tips look like it may be getting too much N… mostly plant on far right side

1 Like

Hey, I don’t think it’s an issue, they were just dry when I took pics, was right before watering. They were getting underfed so were yellowing, now they seem much better. I also feed all 10 plants the same mix from the same bottles so every now and than one gets a bit pissy but just not worth adjusting the feed over it. I will keep an eye on them.

6 Likes

Righteous … I’m only asking because I’m trying to learn to read plants better… so you don’t think it is from the N then? Just a thirsty plant?

1 Like

Either way looks great man… can’t wait to get to the end of that book and see what it turns into

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the nitrogen. Plants usually go dark green with too much N.

5 Likes

Oh ok… right on thanks man

2 Likes

Hey all, so the plants are really taking off. Definitely going to flip them. Threw in a water jug for scale.

25 Likes

Whoa! That puts things into perspective for sure. Let the fun begin!

4 Likes