Grape Rebbelion

Created in 2014 been stinking up my place ever sense lol

33 Likes

Its a cross if an heirloom skunk from the covelo area of california, to a 7yr IBL of SFV OG. I was hoping for a SFV leaning pheno with better branch structure. I got the structure I want but out of the first 15 females tested 12 had a light fruit punch flavor. 1 had no flavor at all just burnt grass, one tasted identical to blue dream and the one pictured was exceptionally grape fruit punchy kinda smell, so its the keeper but not what was planned for. Surprises are fun
@Hoodini most recently finished

21 Likes

That is awesome! Looks like a greasy plant.

6 Likes

damn i love grape everything … looks awesome m80

4 Likes

Must say no clue on the genetics of it all but that looks like a nice frosty tree to me man :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

8 feet of stank
Calling my keeper pheno
Grape Rebellion

My buddy I gave a cut to calls it grape or the grape. It’s crazy how fast a name changes , dam lazy labelers.
I want to get this out to some more people so they can enjoy its magic.

20 Likes

Damn those look deadly

3 Likes

I surely wouldn’t mind trying the grape hoping to find the rebel you picture.
looks like they’re loving the outdoors ,what’s flower time on them?

2 Likes

The flower time is around 9 weeks indoors, finishes around Oct 20th in the sierra nevada mtns of california. I made the cross and kept this pheno for its superior terpene profile. The other girls were all very similar with smells and tastes of fruit punch. The pheno I’m calling rebellion is extra grapey with a skunky aftertaste. I’ll be hunting a male out of the original cross soon to start stabilizing my creation. I’ll make sure the community here is first to know, I’d like to get clones out to a few people so some others can speak for its qaulity.

8 Likes

Wished you were in Canada I’d take a clone in a minute.

3 Likes

wish they would hurry up and make it legal here i would love to grow some

2 Likes

9 Likes

I noticed the first posting said Covelo and that tripped me out because that is where my fiance’s dads side of the family is from. In fact, he lives there now, looking after his brother! Small world…and NICE looking strain!

1 Like

Its definetly a small world especialy up north. The skunk mentioned is a local skunk grown up there for a long time. I like that area and am hopefully moving there or laytonville in the near future.

3 Likes

Covelo was pretty but the long winding road to get there was a lot to deal with when I went there to visit with our newborn daughter! Definitely isolated…

2 Likes

Yes it’s a long drive from Willits for how close it is. Not the type of place for everybody it can be like the wild west at times but is also gorgeous and home to alot of great people. I’m hoping for laytonville, being closer to the 101 is much more apealing for alot of reasons.

4 Likes

Decent shot of the double serrations on this girl.

12 Likes

14 Likes

are these the grape rebellion also? any luck hunting a male? I love grape flavours

5 Likes

Yep everything i post in here is and I’m not how sure I’ll be able to find a male. I have grown quite a few seeds from the original cross and non ever make it past the first week , they grow cotyledons but no new leaves after that. The seeds were unfortently attacked by a mold while drying and seem to have been screwed up by it. Once I have some space I’ll be starting the remaining seeds I have and hoping for a boy. I also still have access to the skunk I used and more of the sfv beans so I may have to re do the breeding to make some more viable seeds.

2 Likes