🍇 GRAPES - a reinterpretation of a famous GGG strain, GRAPE STOMPER!

:grapes: GRAPES is a reinterpretation of a famous GGG rendition—GRAPE STOMPER. It has been almost a decade since the last GRAPE STOMPER F1 released.
We are excited about this new cross featuring the immaculate GRAPE STOMPER. Welcome to the world of GRAPES :grapes:
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

14 Likes

1,000? lol

13 Likes

That’s what $84 a seed? Damn

4 Likes

I’m not made of money. Sorry.

3 Likes

it’s funny… 10 years ago gage green couldn’t sell their seeds. it’s weird to see what companies have no stock left when they were readily available in the past.

4 Likes

Just do an OP of jojo’s sour grapes from Hazeman. It’s the same plant GGG renamed Grape Stomper and ridiculously affordable

23 Likes

I grew Grape stomper this year and wasn’t really impressed, small plant for outdoor and not a lot of yield. $84 a seed? Ummmm, lemme think.
Gonna be a no.

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl: Perfect example of overpriced seeds. Don’t get how people sleep at night charging that much.

5 Likes

From Hazeman’s direct list:

“Sour Grapes
Grape Stomper cut AKA Sour grapes X Sour Grapes
Jo Jo’s Sour Grapes Pheno #1 X Sour Grapes
Jo Jo’s Sour Grapes Pheno #2 X Sour Grapes
Bright Moments X Sour Grapes
GG#4 X Sour Grapes”

Hazeman bred for Gage Green, back around when he and Motarebel were partners, using the original GS cut, and he’s kept working it at very reasonable prices. He seems to hold quite a few of the GGG strains from a decade or more ago.

From the Seedfinder description of GGG Aloha Grape Stomper
(Hazeman also uses the Aloha White Widow a lot):

“Another Grape Stomper legacy cross has been bred to produce more of that consistent sugar and grape fuel. We found a resinous and stinky male that we knew had to be backcrossed to the Grape Stomper. With our gifts, Hazeman created beautiful seeds which we have found this GS AWW male. Huge stacks of sugary flowers for all.”

Sorry Dragboat, I love you guys and GLG will always be my #1 seedbank, but Designer is crazy for this one.

19 Likes

I’m loving the shitty HDR over-edited close up photo. You guys really need to up your quality in every aspect if you want to charge that stupid amount of money. It’s like a bad rip-off of ethos marketing…which was already cringey tumblr looking hype shit.

2 Likes

Says it all right there.

Wow that’s wayyyyyyyy outta my league. Even if I could afford it there’s no chance I’d pay that much. So who was the breeder of this? If it’s the Great Lakes I never heard has anyone seen any of their genetics?

3 Likes

Seriously? 1000?

1 Like

ooooops $1000 a seed i missread thought it said $100 in that case there better be 2 nekkid females tending the garden shit better grow itsel water itself dry itself trim it self cure itself and roll it self and the nekkid females better be blowin me ummmm… shotguns git yer minds outa the gutter :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Good info I like the details and creator stories
Is there a section just for this
Thanks

1 Like

We can split a seed.
:joy: that is incredible. I have grape seeds also.

Lol we might need one more with my dusty pockets :joy: I think o have a couple grape packs

2 Likes

I just can’t get over the 1000$. Not mad lol
I have seen other places have the high dollar seeds. I’m sure it comes with nice freebies. 1000$ would make a nice grow tent set up.

5 Likes

They are out of their minds 1000.00
100.Oo a seed WTF WTF :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: really

Hay I got a bridge to sell it come with toll booth also if anyone interested only 1000.00 lol :joy:

5 Likes

Is the market really supporting this kind of pricing? Are there even pictures of what this is supposed to turn into?

Not to hate, but dayum….$1k for a dozen seeds.!!?

Maybe I’m just not getting it and the FOMO isn’t hitting, but I feel like there needs to be a princess, a giant and a wizard or something involved with these magic beans…

4 Likes