8 Likes
7 Likes

We talkin’ DEW’s :)))

I saw this one, very nice indeed.

Awesomeness for the price of a click

8 Likes

Any Dew is better than no Dew at all :wink:

6 Likes

@Pleasantrees420 they tore it down? I remember it being a round brick building. Which is probably why it was so damn easy to get lost outside it. It looked nearly the same from every angle, especially for out-of-towners with blurred vision :rofl:

@BarefootAndBlazed that last show for Bruce was one of several birthday shows they played for me over the years :sunglasses: That was one of my favorites of the late era that I was on the bus for ('89-'95).

Speaking of being spun and lost, I just found my stub from the show in question, lol. I should organize all of these stubs and do something cool with them.

7 Likes

Dude, that’s awesome. Seems to me the Dead, never, ever played a show on the day of my birth. Days all around it, yup, some of the biggest, including the Swing right above, just missed it.

5 Likes

this is a stub from a 2-night birthday run in Chapel Hill '93. I have my audience tapes and the stubs, and almost zero memory of these shows! I don;t have any tattoos but always wanted one of these sword fighting eyeballs. I have this same art on several tickets. The coolest with this art is probably Louisville '94. It was 3x the size of a regular mail order ticket. Not sure why but they were cool af! I’ve got it somewhere around here…

6 Likes

$25.50 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

most of my 60+ GD stubs are mail-orders

a couple are generic Ticketbastard style that donn’t stand up as well to heat or time

7 Likes

3-24-93 was my first show! Chapel Hill was not prepared for the Dead.

7 Likes

Dark star> Eyes> 1/2 Step 🫥🫠🫥

7 Likes

Good ol’ Dick’s Picks! Thanks for sharing @ Crunchy!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Ain’t got many left, but this one made it

Found these UNLV✌️

6 Likes

A little birdie says things are still humming.

9 Likes

I’ll bet they are, I will bet they are…thanks for sharing :v: :v:

3 Likes

Hey bud, if these are your pictures your name is listed on them

2 Likes

I figure someone with the name @LedZeppelin might enjoy these:

I never got a physical ticket for the Robert Plant show I saw in 2018 since the performance was arranged at the last minute. He had rented out The Pageant (venue in St. Louis that holds around 2000 people) so his band The Sensational Space Shifters could rehearse prior to the next leg of their world tour. They were going to kick off that run at a big festival in St. Louis’s Forest Park, but the entire event fell apart just days in advance. The promoters ran out of money to pay people and once word spread it forced the cancellation. Plant decided, WTF we’ll just play a show at The Pageant since our gear is already here. I lucked into a ticket and it was amazing to see him in such an intimate venue.

I saw Page & Plant at “Tingley Coliseum” which is a massive barn on the grounds of the New Mexico State Fair in Albuquerque. Terrible acoustics, but it was great to see them.

OMG! I found my electronic “stub”!

5 Likes

I dont get wow’d by too many humans. That sed, being in the same building as RP was, WOW :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Wasn’t me but I wanted to fix that.

3 Likes

Just saw this on Reddit

6 Likes