Greandal’s menagerie…

So this is a start, proof of life you might call it. I’m an actual human being growing things daily.

Three of who knows how many phenos of Flash Jamaica Berry auto from a 3 seed pack I got just before the brexit window closed. One is seriously rudie, the middle what looks like a decent mix of the BB and whatever ganja strain they used, and the tall girl is sad in those tiny shoes but I hope is close to what we look for in a sativa.

I come from a hot as hell and normally dry climate but now live at a significantly higher latitude which is putting my grey matter to the test.

But I’m lucky in my friends…

@MoBilly @Eagles009

71 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on your thread, looking good!

2 Likes

I do grow indoors, it’s just summer and I have to enjoy it while I can.

41 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I send out some invitations to a few friends.
@DougDawson @LilJonB @Bullskinner @Chronickyle @JohnnyPotseed @misterbee
This is my refugee friend from another forum. I wanted to get his first thread rolling along so I’m dropping a few tags. He’s another old fart like myself. Lol
Thanks guys.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

Most welcome thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Definitely looking good there! Them are some healthy lovely plants!

1 Like

Ok I can’t resist showing this bit of luck off.

Sunset Sherbet

I let her go overlong just because I couldn’t stop looking at her. :joy: she had an endless litter of foxtails but lovely smoke.

44 Likes

Wow, looks wonderful.

2 Likes

That is a beautiful ‘sunset’…lol

2 Likes

1 Like

It took 11 weeks to go down! :joy:

2 Likes

Very nice @GREANDAL , looks like you got some skills there bud. Taking a seat on the grass over here to watch the show. Thanks for the tag @MoBilly.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly. :blush:

1 Like

Excellent work Mr. G!
:sunglasses: :+1:
And welcome to Overgrow!!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush: it’s a whole new world. :joy:

1 Like

Wow ! The leaves already intimidate, let alone the buds! Superb!!! Congrats!! You’ve got some trees in those pots!! LOL! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I really appreciate that thank you. It has been a lot of work with the weather this year. I do spend a lot of time on them keeping the chewers at bay. Looks like it might pan out.

1 Like

Come to think of it, don’t mind if I do…

28 Likes

You know, never liked Sherbet until today!!! Awesome job, @GREANDAL, simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!* You came over to the O.G. House, kicked the door down, went right to the Cellar, and got your grow on. Well done, and a BIG WELCOME, much to learn from your obvious experience. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes