Greandal’s menagerie…

Yes to both. It also lets me pick them up by the top without fear.

1 Like

Seems like a solid move. I leave mine exposed and give them a little spritz once in awhile.

1 Like

I only leave them sealed until I see first leaves but it helps keep the temperature and moisture level constant until there’s some root.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Malawi (afropips)

Looking not unlike the triple spice…

Punto

11 Likes

Punto

‘70

Kalamata

Malawi

And Nanette, Odetta and Condoleezza…the Spice sisters. We hope. :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

It’s like warmup at the racetrack here, pulling in the traces

Kalamata

Malawi looking fierce. These really want to grow.

1970’s Viet

Matori

3Spice girls waiting on the bus

One sad fall box goji finally getting going

15 Likes

lookin great ,Greandal! lush n happy

1 Like

Vielen Dank @saxo!

1 Like

Quite the line-up you got going there cuz! looking good as always!

1 Like

If that 1970s Viet is the same they had goin in the late 60s, when I was there, lol You’re in for a very nice treat!

2 Likes

Thank you Jp! The sun is out at last and I’m thawed out. Michigan weather is hard on the southern psyche I’ve discovered. LOL

1 Like

lol You’re a hardier soul than me, cuz! I loved it up there in the summer, but winter? Oh Hell No!
My youngest son was born in Muskegon in 1987

in June lol

We were traveling around the country back then, selling our silver/Turquoise jewelry at fairs, etc

2 Likes

I don’t mind the cold or snow so much but not seeing the sun for 5 months makes me rather gruff. Darkness begets darkness.

The Viet is supposed to be a legit one but one they had no male for, these seed are (it) x the three males I had last year.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what got me. I rode my bike from Oklahoma up here to visit my sister in July and it was almost unbearably beautiful. Little did I realize…

1 Like

Yep lol I made the mistake one year of wintering in upper Minnesota… never again

1 Like

Man your plants look great, soon there will be a serious jungle going on. The malawi is a beast, I never saw such a big plant stuffed in a 4x4, colas and buds everywhere, even over the lamp :laughing:

1 Like

I dated a gal from Bemidji in the 80’s. Largest mosquitos :mosquito: I had ever seen at the time. Lots of dour Norwegians. :laughing:

1 Like

ROFLMAO Bemedji is where I wintered! I got hung up on the rapids (mouth of the Mississippi) and stayed awhile.

I loved shooting down them rapids on my butt, with hands outstretched as out-riggers! lol I wore out a few pairs of cutoffs!

4 Likes

You know it’s beautiful then, from inside the net. LOL