Grease_monkeys embarrassing outdoor sh*tshow

Ok… not so much of an extravaganza but definetly embarrassing but I’m sure @Weedstruck will be along and can agree, this is my best attempt yet.

All I know about these two are they are “pineapple”. Started from cuttings and ditched way out in a marshy cut block. Due to gates I havnt been able to get to them for 3 weeks. With all the rain we have been getting hopefully I will be able to check them out this weekend!

Theres 4 of these overly lanky “feminized sour diesel autos” I watered them once since they were put in their home, and then its rained and rained and rained which I’m thinking may gave stressed them into stretching so badly, they are mid week 4 at the moment, I dont have high Hope’s for these lol

I dont have a picture of my “best one” at the moment, but I will update later!

17 Likes

Hey @Grease_Monkey. Your plants are looking nice. I’ve noticed with my outdoor plants that if you get a lot of shade and not a lot of direct sun the plants stretch out like crazy. It happened to me last year unfortunately i wasn’t documenting it though. Good luck on your grow man. Stop by my journal if you get a second. Not much for now but plants are going to start getting bigger soon :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

1 Like

I’ve been there at all different times of the day, and they seem to have great sunlight for the majority of the day! But they did stay very overwatered for about 2 weeks straight, one thing I was reading is it can cause stretching. Typically around here we dont get any rain between may-September, my typical luck eh lol. The stretch all happened over a solid week of sun when they finally dried out. But now its raining again. As long as I beat my previous harvest record I’ll be happy!

3 Likes

are those emitters connected to a reservoir or some natural source? :confused: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

They were connected to a reservoir with a solar powered pump/timer. I thought it would be a good idea because we never get rain… well, the day after the first watering it started raining. So as it sits they’re hooked up to nothing lol

4 Likes

This is the best one. Another “pineapple”

9 Likes

Lol yea bro, from what I can tell it’s by far the best you’ve done.:rofl::rofl: But what randomguyinforest said you will see some growth in the near future, they should …should start growing fast

1 Like

Mine looked like that at the beginning of summer too (5 plants)

Then starting flower September

So don’t be discouraged about her size, also it helps if you don’t stare at it everyday lol

8 Likes

Checked on my autos today and they are starting to fill out! Also had a couple unwanted visitors.

Looking over at bucket #2 I thought they were gone/destroyed, the bush was crashed all around them

Luckily I put the support sticks in last time, because it saved them

My visitors, the blue is bucket #2

11 Likes

My god is that a donkey with a Ganga leaf in his mouth hahahha… when I thought Ive seen it all.

What part of the world you guys in?

5 Likes

Hahaha vancouver island, it’s a roosevelt elk luckily with just a fern leaf, they didnt munch on any of my girls

5 Likes

Yea I’ve never had problems with them eating my weed

1 Like

I must train them… then ride one like a horse to my other spot

8 Likes

Yea dude…more wordsssssss

2 Likes

Time to fill your freezer…

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!! Love The island. My family is from Chemainus. I’ve only been once when I was young.

4 Likes

Dude, my families been there since they logged it to build a town, that’s awesome lol sup cuz

3 Likes

Whattt?! No way! What a small ass world. My grandfather, though not this man looked identical to him and lived in town. People always thought he was the guy on the wall hahah

4 Likes

my favourite waffle cone man so cool

1 Like