Grease_monkeys embarrassing outdoor sh*tshow

I did some down and dirty bondage with the girlfriend, if only my old lady was this fun hahaha
Before:

After!

9 Likes

Well then, make a summer trip to chemainus! Both of us are about 20 minutes away

3 Likes

Went and checked my “autoflowers” I’m starting to think I got ripped off and bought random photo periods. They’re going into week 7 and not starting to flower yet

5 Likes

If you’re lucky it will just be an early crop, when they finish in the heat they stretch too much and get Swaggy looking but I guess that doesn’t matter if you just smoking it

Lol will probably be a November finish, sativa dominant

1 Like

A few days after training shes springing up real good! I tried taking an over the top picture but it wont let me upload because it’s too big, I’m calling that a good thing lol

6 Likes

I may have spoke too soon on my autos! After reading about giving them bloom nutes to kickstart flowering I gave it a try on saturday.

Today I was out there, and I believe they have started the early stages of flowering! Am I correct?

7 Likes

And some home improvement I did

4 Likes

Uploading…
Lol

I never switch to bloom nutrients until after the “stretch”. The plant still needs lots of nitrogen up until then. A lot of people make the mistake if switching as soon as they see a pistil or two.

2 Likes

I will go back to my other stuff for awhile still then see if they can get bigger haha

2 Likes

I also have a problem with the Elk…They just took out my garden…Ate everything but the squash (which I hate)…You girls look nice Buddy…Very lush.

K.

2 Likes

You Auto’s I have, are cruising along nicely…I started hitting them with bloom food, as soon as the buds started getting a bit bigger.

Thanks Mang…

K.

2 Likes

Thanks man! The elk havnt been back since the one time luckily… I’ve been pissing all over there food just to be sure lol

2 Likes

Here’s a little update on my outdoor garden. All 4 sour diesels and the big bushy pineapple have entered their invisible stage of growth. Looking good!

These things go invisible st some point right?

I cant get the third pic to upload… but it looks like the others

The coolest part is, they even caused the buckets and water timer to disappear…

2 Likes

I am sorry for your loss Mang…

FUCKING RIPPERS???

If so, I hope they die a very painful, and slow death…

Perhaps next year, set up a hunting cam, somewhere, where they can’t see it, facing the plants? Then you have an idea, who the POS are.

I started putting my outdoor plants in the ground, because of shit like this…

K.

4 Likes

That’s crap, friggin thieves.
If I was you, I’d start working a concentric circles around your plot.
Maybe, with buckets and timers gone, someone stumbled across your plot and relocated it nearby.
Either way, it sucks and I wish you the best of luck in finding the perpetrators

4 Likes

Man that sucks sorry for the loss @Grease_Monkey I agree with @Kobracom420 anything sticking out of the ground is a sure beacon to let others say “ hey check me out” like kobra mentioned direct in the ground backed up against something close to help break up the out line of the plant will be best option IMO even fake green vines in hobby stores could help tremendously in this endeavor! Be the master of camouflage using shading and light to you advantage I’d even suggest plant plant at a severe angle and super cropping the shit out of them to low profile them! And always take advantage of wind currents have plants in the downward side of prevailing winds ! I just past several hemp fields on the way to a lake in the mountains today and I smelt them before I noticed them that I didn’t even know existed there.

1 Like

I’m going to be scouting that area hard for deer season so I’ll be checking every little spot I did have a cam out there but because of the clearing there was no where to actually hide it. I removed the cam last time out, or it woulda been gone too. The buckets were camo and tucked in lower than the surrounding ferns with log bridges to leave no trail. My best guess is someone was walking by one time I was there and heard me make a noise. I will never know lol…

I am going to set up my cam on the road to see if someone frequents the area and steel them back. If they took them home they would have had to walk half KM to the nearest gate where they’d park with 2 five gal buckets of soil with 4 four foot plants and a 3 foot round bush of a plant with no bottom on the pot.

Ohwell, chance you take when you’re on public land I guess

6 Likes

They didnt take the reservoir bucket though, kinda leaves me thinking they’re at someone’s house. But I will search regardless

3 Likes