Grease_monkeys garbage can

Interest riiiiising…

I have 2 cackleberry clones 1 boggle gum and 1 gods green crack. They’re too beaten to show pics of so just look at the root instead.

Anyone know what’s up with these leaves? Is it too much litfa? After the clones establish im probably going to kill all except my cackleberry mom. Cause well… fuck em all

7 Likes

I’ll take your boggle gum and God’s green crack!

2 Likes

You interested in a Molokai Frost or Sunshine #4?? Or blueberry or strawberry cough? Or Hindu kush or Bubba kush? Lol. I have em all on the go

2 Likes

The diatomaceous earth may have raised the ph in your soil to alkaline causing burn/nutrient lockout. Just maybe… it seems to me you only had bug problems before you dusted your plants, yea?

Yea tge first dusting pretty much got rid of them. Then I saw a couple more so I sprayed them… 3 days later re dusted them lol

1 Like

It really looks like burn to me, I’ve never used DE just read a bit about it from time to time.

2 Likes

It fucked the spider mites up quite quickly. I was impressed it just looks like I have PM now lol

1 Like

So I came home today and noticed a bunch more shitty mites on my plants… so I took some suggestions from another thread and cut a bunch of clones, soaked them in mild bleach water for like 2 hours (oops) then gave em a good rinsing. I fired up the mini fridge because it hadnt been opened since the mite issue. I sprayed its walls with safers just incase.

I’m trying a new method to secure my clones in water, so far seems better than saran wrap lol.

It should make checking for roots and water level much easier.

Oh and this mite catch some hate… but I did a thing

I call this move : the fog of war

If they live… im probably going to kill them
If they die… problem solved lol

7 Likes

Its not home and garden… I didn’t even know I had raid… so who knows what its going to do

2 Likes

I love the “johnson a family company”… KILLS ON CONTACT! A friend of mine did that a long time ago, but it didn’t solve his problem with the mites. Those 2 spots can quickly adapt to single mode insecticides. You could get lucky though! I think he sealed his in a plastic bag before fogging the crap out of it.

4 Likes

I sealed it up pretty good, I have my doubts aswell but ill see what it does

4 Likes

I got the mites :confused:

Just starting week 2 of flower

Mass defoliation over the next 3 days, then a pyrethrens dose at lights out, then wait a week and I’ll blast em with am insecticidal soap then wait a week and one last application of Safers to be sure. Then I’ll give em a good rinse and run my dehumidifier hard. I caught them early, should be okay.

It always happens this time of year when I bring my summer outdoor vegging plants in to the flower room, still, the little bastards make a fuck ton of more work for me

4 Likes

My condolences to you and your plants.

3 Likes

I’ve been fighting humidity and temp issues latley. The ac in the house keeps everything cool but I also have high humidity. I can’t get it to balance in a happy zone. I came home from work today and found white puffy looking mold growing on my plants. Sooo they all got stuffed in the girlfriends garden… fuck em.

My cackleberry clones are starting to get tiny roots so hopefully I can recover a mom from them cause that ones outside aswell… my tent is now empty. Ill be bleaching the hell out of it and then blasting it with raid before anything moves in.

On the plus side I have a ghost rose courtesy of @ReikoX started in the fridge! And should soon have a new project starting lol.

7 Likes

Good luck moving on with the cackleberry cultivar!

What a beautiful yet Edward scizzor hands Esque plant !!

Never seen anything quite like it!

For a mother would you keep it in Veg “forever” or sort of as long as necessary?

I’m familiar with the term, and wish to find and keep a mother my self one day.

Good luck

2 Likes

I’ve had cackleberry for probably over a year now. I’ve been wanting to swap it with a fresh clone so I guess this is my time haha but knowing my luck the clones are all going to die, atleast I made some S1 seeds as back up incase

3 Likes

OH don’t say that!!! Don’t give up!

Lucky attempt #13 was my only successful clone.
And it was a one off, previous attempts were in batches of 4 .

I took it directly from another clone, about 3 weeks old, and used the cut from where I topped It for the first time!

Could I do it again, probably not, but I think selecting the Right spot to take the cut was what worked for me. And patience.

Not sure if i like the sour jack I got as it’s first time im growing it so I won’t take any cuts yet. It’s really my scraggly and bushy. Ive pretty much murdered all three so far , along with the birthday cake clone.

I’m @the end of day 2 of me being grounded And not allowed to touch the plants, let’ alone open the tent. In attempt to bring some life back to them

Good luck with decisions!

2 Likes

Haha ya cloning is a bit of trial and error. Up until recently I had great results, but laziness made that suffer. So I took like 12 cuts off of cackleberry for insurance!

3 Likes

@ReikoX ghost rose are awesome, man do they ever smell sweet, mine have about 3 weeks left and are looking fantastic, you’re gonna love that grow

4 Likes

Awesome! I figured I’d throw an auto in for time filler while veggin others

1 Like