Grease_monkeys garbage can

is that a crazy polypoid?

2 Likes

good eye, it was also a twin and the twin lived oh and it had a bud on a fan leaf as well, little tiny one

4 Likes

hey its still in the first week of cure have not tried it yet, but if i remember ill post. will say it gave a good return on the rosin press, especially since im a beginner at pressing and for awhile i thought it was a actual hermie, but it wasnt.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten twins in the past, but this is the first time I’ve gotten twins from a seed and both are female. I always believed from what I’ve read that one would always be male, now I know it’s possible to have female twins. Makes me wonder if they’re identical twins.

Anyone ever experience this before??? 2 female plants from 1 seed??

5 Likes

I have twin skunks plants that have both shown female parts. I just planted one outside and am leaving the other in my tent. I never updated my thread, but when I popped the 6 seeds, 3 ended up being twins. I separated them all, but lost one, one was a runt. The 2 I split are basically the same size, and both female.

5 Likes

Thanks Rhino!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: always feels good to find out I’m not alone.

3 Likes

Well son of a bitch bastard… I wasn’t lying when I said I havnt been paying attention to this grow as I should…

Turns out the 1 mutant plant ive been showing you has been 2 mutant plants lol… ffs… 2 of my bogglegum got this going on. Gods green crack doesn’t and my cackleberryXsour strawberry don’t.

Pic 1)
Normal bogglegum beside 1 mutant

Boggle#4 (first mutant, no twin)

Boggle #2 (twin mutant)

Gotta say kinda shitty when you stoke yourself up for nearly 20 years on somthing just to get some kinda wacky shit show out of it… but eh, story of my life lol

Part of ne is wondering if the seedbank swapped out my seeds for random… I bought their last pack the day after he died when the huge bog rush was on

9 Likes

The mutants seem to have a fair bit tighter node spacing and next to no side branching besides where they got topped

4 Likes

210430_182827

Fuck

4 Likes

:scream: My commiserations buddy, that one looks dead by its colour. Have you found any more :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I wash those motherfuckers off using some water. They have their eggs on a strand of silk attached to the leaf. You can’t just spray them with water, I submerge the plant and give it a good scrubbin’
You have to use good protocols to make sure they don’t re-infest.

3 Likes

I was chasing him around with the microscope… hes dead now. ya squished a couple. No webs yet

@JoeCrowe i was reading through your plant cleaning im gonna dunk em and do what I can to not have to clone and destroy lol.

In the end its going to fail. They came from the gfs tropicals (she denies) and I have a good feeling she will never get rid of them.

5 Likes

I may regret saying this but… you could always check her plants for mites.

3 Likes

Oh I plan on it… but there will only be so much im allowed to do… she’s trying to blame me for the infestation cause she “got rid of the ones she found 2 weeks ago” lol

4 Likes

shit yah, I feel for you. It’s like when my mom brought some outdoor tomato plants into my veg room that gave me white flies. Nobody likes to take the blame! lol we’ll keep that story just between you and me and…anyone who’s reading this :wink:

6 Likes

This is what im up against …

Even the white death strips don’t help cause i found one on the cutting right below it lol

7 Likes

oh man, the organophosphates are a 50/50 with the mites. Eventually I imported a spider mite that replicated faster than it died and I put so much dichlorvos in the air the plants died and the spider mites lived. That’s when I realized those strips were useless, and might even cause brain damage. fuck me.
I was literally the poisoner.

3 Likes

Everyone got sprayed last night with pesticide. And today I cleaned up each plant then ran it under the shower for awhile. I cleaned, sprayed my tent with safers, let it dry then bleached it. Here’s hoping!

14 Likes

Looking a bit grumpy after their wash and scrub up, did you use warm water to wash them with?

4 Likes

Ya they’re a bit angry . I wouldn’t call it warm, but definitely not cold, I was aiming for low water pressure over temp lol

6 Likes