Grease_monkeys garbage can

Look like nanners to me bud

5 Likes

Fuckin spider mites n hermies … loving it lol ill ho kill the dirty bastard hopefully before its nailed any others

4 Likes

Game over for this one… nice quick trim lol

14 Likes

Nanners bud

2 Likes

Lol maybe you don’t want em its my cackleberryXsour strawberry cross I was gonna give you a bunch of

2 Likes

Any stress or light leaks? Or just genetics?

2 Likes

All the stress and probably some light leaks. Been awhile since I’ve stuffed my head in there during lights out lol

I’ve put the cackleberry through hell a few times and never seen a nanner. The wild strawberry is the wild card… but being an f1 of a bog strain id assume it to be fairly stable. So most likley a combination of

Root bound (solo cups) over watering under watering and spider mites

6 Likes

@GMan @MBVapester

Ignore the mite damage lol

These are the bog ladies. 5 seeds started, 6 plants, only 3 of which were female.

As you can see they all have the same structure, and “lack luster” looks. They just don’t scream “BOG” like other pics ive seen which is why I’m thinking the seed bank pulled a switcheroo

As you can see nothing really exciting, 2 of the 3 came out with short fat barely developing pistils.

Then you’ve got joti gods green crack… dense, glistening in crystal

And finally the remaining cackleberry X sour strawberry

16 Likes

You are correct. Those JOTI look great. His stuff is definitely known to put on the crystals. Those BOG ladies look like some nice buds but the overall look is not like the pics I have seen either. Would hate to think you got seeds that weren’t true BOG.

3 Likes

I like the colour and structure of that sour crackleberry.

2 Likes

What kinda mites? Mites just had my plants like that then they all out destroyed em. Other than mites pistils small n turning quick could be pollen.

2 Likes

Little red spider mites. Ive been vacuuming and squishing them trying to keep up.

The pistils grew short and stumpy from the get go, somewhere above I kinda got pictures of it. And it was long before I found the hermi so I doubt its pollen

4 Likes

It could be the mites. I just went through a horrible battle with em. Exact same ones lil red mites. They took my grow. Had to kill 25 clones and the only 3 plants i had in flower. I sprayed em with everything and even ran pyrethium tr foggers. They ate it all up n were throwing a party after i vented the area out. I just trashed everything. I got to look up these red spider mites cause everyone acts like theyre easy to deal with but i battled them a while before deciding that it was just a repeated waste of time. I dont think theyre the 2 spot spidermites everyone thinks.

2 Likes

Why so many!!!

This is nuts!

8 Likes

You need to get your misses pregnant, its the nurturing mother instinct coming out in her. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I think they call the red ones clover mites.

4 Likes

Lol she says the same about mine… plus it’s my fault for making her an led grow light like mine

@Shadey we need a dislike button

6 Likes

he does have a point tho.

4 Likes

Yeah. Theres 2 different red ones one from europe more rare then southern spidermite. Seems a few ppl having issues with them right now. Hopefully my issues are gone now. Better practices n theyll stay gone.

3 Likes

Who knows what about revegging a flowered plant? I did it once as an experiment and it worked. Is there things to do to increase my odds?

I’m tired of my mite issue so I want to chop and reveg the ones that didn’t clone, so I can go to war

3 Likes