Grease_monkeys garbage can

Naw, just give her lots of light and she’ll do the work for ya

3 Likes

I found that once she’s revegged, pick or cut off any flower material as it can cause rot where it’s at. But not until you start getting good veg growth or the buds start turning. Basically just keep it clean.

4 Likes

Thats pretty much what I did the first time. Good to know

3 Likes

How much vegetation should I be leaving? The more the better kind of thing?

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t take too much off, it’s gonna shock it going back to veg enough without being shocked for over stripping

2 Likes

@Grease_Monkey did you have anymore BOG stuff?

1 Like

Not for you lol

2 Likes

Not even a cutting??? :pleading_face: you know I’d rock that shit

1 Like

Maybe a cutting but not me beaaans lol

3 Likes

I can live with that! :grin:

2 Likes

I do have some excess bog sour strawberry f1 that @Daytripr69 did a seed run of, I could possibly be talked into a trade for something femmed lol

2 Likes

If you’re willing I’d do that… just a chance to extend some legendary Genetics (and a taste) you know I have the settttt uppppp :grin:

1 Like

Did you get the cackleberry cuts cleaned up?

How was the cackleberry x sour strawberry smoke?

1 Like

They are in my fridge, lol

2 Likes

I’ll do something with them tomorrow, my first day off

1 Like

Lol, I just realized I only answered the first half of your question… I really liked the smoke, smooth, kinda Fruity, decent stone… it was chopped early too yeah?

3 Likes

The war has begun.

All the flowering plants have been harvested and washed. The ones I need to reveg have been trimmed down and washed under a tap. The clones have been cut back to a minimum and sprayed with safers, so has my cackle berry mom.

2 questions… how long should I wait to spray the reveg plants, can I do it now? And also should I creep up my light schedule or go straight to 20 or 24 hrs on?

11 Likes

to reveg id just bump lights straight up to 20 or 24 whichever you choose. I always go 24. If youre trying to be sure no bugs id spray away. Make sure you repeat the spray often to beat the eggs cycle of whatever bug.

3 Likes

Sounds good, I can put everything into one side of the tent now so life will be easier. I’ll just keep them all trimmed small to make sure I get full contact…

I may grab a can of raid garden just as a last resort

2 Likes

Figure it would be worth it to put diamatious earth on top of the soil. Im thinking the bag of promix brought them in, so I may bake my soil first from now on lol

2 Likes