Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

Sooo because I got bored one day I decided to pop some seeds. I’m still a few weeks away from finishing what’s in my fridge and have no business starting a new plant but… ohwell.

I started with 1 cackleberry and 1 marauder from the good people here at overgrow. The cackle came out swinging, but unfortunately the marauder was a dud. So after a week of waiting I germed another marauder. This time it germed in under 12 hours with 2 little taproots. I was excited for twins. Unfortunatly 1 seemed to strangle the other and both died off. So I’m leaving it at 1 cackleberry for now.
Day 11 was HER first feeding

24 Likes

Oops… mixed up days with pics…

15 Likes

Because I dont know the meaning of LITFA i may have fimmed it…

22 Likes

Nice, that thing is flying!

6 Likes

I’ve never seen one take off so hard… nevermind hungry by day 11 lol. I’ve got a 100 watt equivalent 5000k SIL about 2 inches above, so that probably helps lol

12 Likes

Accidentally tripped while holding an auto ak47 from the site fundraiser. It flew through the air and landed in wet paper towel. Oops

15 Likes

I hate it when that happens :smirk: but the universe works in wonderful ways :thinking: I hope it hatches for you.

5 Likes

Funny thing is… the marauder that broke its tap root off seems to be rallying… it was literally just two round leaves now a spiky one is starting

6 Likes

I had one of the Sebrings Revenge snap a tap root off when putting in a peat puck, I let it go and 3 days after the others, it popped up out of the soil. Sometimes you get lucky :wink:

6 Likes

This cackleberry is still growing like a monster. Going on 25 days from sprout it has Tops on top of tops on top of tops. I have no fan on it, yet the main stalk is solid. I did notice, it almost appears somethings been chewing on it? Does this look like bugs or somthing nutrient related? The one missing fan leaf was my doing. I think I may cry if this one turns out male!

15 Likes

Wow what a bushy little plant hope it’s a girl

3 Likes

It’s a shame I cant grow it out to it’s full potential…but eh, with that many tops I can bonsai the hell out of it!

6 Likes

If your talking about those leaves on the top. That’s normal growth after feming the top. Looks good! I’m looking forward to growing one of those next round myself

10 Likes

So I just went back and looked. @Hashtree, you’re correct lol. It exploded today. I though the chewed looking big leaves were the previous set lol.

7 Likes

Cackleberry is perfect for a micro grow as she just wants to perform. Your plant - hopefully a girl, is looking great…love seeing her grow in all the different environments. Definitely a keeper strain for me…can you tell? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I was starting to wonder if you liked it or not haha. Its definetly a fun one to watch, she’s different everytime I look

4 Likes

Psshhh! Been busy and got emotionally overwhelmed for a bit falling into a funk of all the big life changes though am back and caught up now :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Good to hear you’ve got things under control!

3 Likes

It must of been a big paper towel. :wink:

5 Likes

Naw just really good aim!

**edit. It germed and got put in soil today

4 Likes