Sooo because I got bored one day I decided to pop some seeds. I’m still a few weeks away from finishing what’s in my fridge and have no business starting a new plant but… ohwell.
I started with 1 cackleberry and 1 marauder from the good people here at overgrow. The cackle came out swinging, but unfortunately the marauder was a dud. So after a week of waiting I germed another marauder. This time it germed in under 12 hours with 2 little taproots. I was excited for twins. Unfortunatly 1 seemed to strangle the other and both died off. So I’m leaving it at 1 cackleberry for now.
Day 11 was HER first feeding