Grease Stain by Okie Trae - GGG

What’s up my friends. It’s been a long time since I first signed up for this amazing site. I’ve met some amazing people here, seen tons of bad ass plants and learned more than I ever imagined. So I want to share the love. I fell in love with Carmelita by Exotic genetix, so much that I Hunted for the darkest phenos possible for 2 years. Cloned and cloned and cloned. Finally made my selection for the male and made some magic happen. Carmelita #3 x Carmelita #7 = Grease Stain. The project so far has yielded some killer phenos. Thick healthy trichome and terp dense plants. A solventless makers dream. The parents washed at 4-4.5%. The flower tested around 8% total terpenes in flower with an average thc range of 25-29%thc. I am limited on seed but have enough for a few packs to go out, and definitely open to trades as well. I appreciate all od.you guys. 2023 completely sucked nuts. Financially draining, stressful but I’m slowly recovering. When shit was bad I could always come here and take my mind off the worst. Here are some pics from the current run.

39 Likes

What are you seeking in return? Take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I feel you man, 2023 was one of the worst for me but it’s all ready getting better. This week we passed the winter solstice and everyday moving forward will be a little brighter than the one before! Congratulations on your project! Little things like the plants and OG have help me this year so I imagine this labour of love means a lot. I’ll be following along to watch the progeny grow. I’m working on my own project so maybe in the future we can compare note and swap beans!

3 Likes

That’s some gorgeous buds you’ve got there. I had a similar year financially. I’m glad to be going into 2024.

1 Like

+1 :man_facepalming: :grin:
What do you looking for to trade? @tc198414

3 Likes

Not asking for anything in return. Just mentioned trade bc I like swapping seed

3 Likes

Why should you? :thinking: :joy:

I meant @tc198414 and not you :wink:
Thats why he was tagged there.

1 Like

Sorry - I’ll delete that message

1 Like

Beautiful work, nice and frosty. 2024 is just around the corner, hang in there! If you would like to trade, dm me. :v:

2 Likes

Everyone that wants a pack. Send me dms. I’ll be off work soon and will send everyone a message. No trades needed for a pack lol. Just to clear up confusion. If you have seed to trade sweet. But if not it’s cool too. I just like seed swapping. Always open to broadening the library. My shift ends at 630.

2 Likes

I’m open to all trades. Dm me and I’ll get you a pack. No trades necessary. Just wanting to add to my library.

1 Like

@Gpaw @ReikoX are names I’ve interacted with frequently. Yal want a pack?

1 Like

I was ogling the photos this morning and noticed you were planning on passing out a few packs, the left side of my brain was “Oh hell yeah”… The right side was “you are a great greedy pig, leave them for someone else” …The right side reminds me of my mother… :roll_eyes:

But since you mention it, 'sure, I’d love to scoop a pack, I’ll PM you details.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Got a few Carmelita going right now myself. Gorgeous pics! Great job now I can’t wait to flower her out

2 Likes

Everyone that messaged w your info. Packs going out today. Wife has covid, sis has ear infection and I’m working like heck to pay for everything. Sorry for delay life is coming at me fast again. Time to drink some coffee

If anyone else wants. Message me today.

5 Likes

I’ve got 5 extra packs. Dm me with ya Addy. The packs heading to Canada might take a bit longer to get there
.Grease stain finished.

![20231229_132332|375x500]
(upload://mrIgyRQJ1Wgvyz6BQtbjoMYlFMM.jpeg)

Even the lower larf looks pretty

11 Likes

She looks like a beautiful cultivar, amazing job! You’ve created something wonderful while battling through tough times; that’s admirable. My aunts name is Carmelita, it’s a lovely name!

3 Likes

Then fam I gotta get you some seeds. Dm me

3 Likes

Send me your Addy in a dm. These Grease stain are insane.

3 Likes

Looks great

1 Like