Great birthday

I haven’t celebrated my B-day for a long time. This year it has been good due to generous folks hers.

Thanks @OleReynard @J-Icky and @Mr.Sparkle for your generosity!

Welcome Spring! :seedling: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom: :seedling:

48 Likes

Boy! did you score! :+1: :+1:

and… Happy Birthday!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Happy B Day brother

4 Likes

happy-birthday-1-english

11 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

4 Likes

Man, hurry up…blow out dem damn candles!!! You wanna start a fire up in here??? Happy-Happy, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes: :pray::fire_extinguisher:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthmas!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE! nice haul!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday man! :birthday:

…smoke a fatty! :wink:

2 Likes

Happy bday

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

You all do know I’m a Sista :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank You all for the Birthday wishes!

:seedling: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom: :seedling:

10 Likes

Well HOT Danggg Gurl… Happy B Day :heartbeat:

2 Likes

G-pas, acronym for? Girl, Passionate Ass Sister?
Jus playn :wink: Mad respect for you.

1 Like

I started grow for meds for my hubby with Alzheimer. Grandpa S. There weren’t many active females, I don’t smoke (edibles) so hide behind a masculine handle :laughing: :laughing:

You don’t know how true. My them song was Big Butts an I was passionate. :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Happy birthday Sista!

4 Likes

Brother, Sister, You Are OG. Hope it was the best of days for you.

4 Likes

Come on outta that closet, your among friends on OG… I’m sure your hubby is appreciative of your efforts…

I’m kinda doing the same deal, I’m growing for my wife mostly, which has turned into a seed addiction and causing me to grow anything that looks like it will germ… Lol

Got any Non fatting, no gluten type edibles recipes?

6 Likes

LmFAo hahaha

3 Likes

I’m out! Hubby passed last Feb which is why I was gone. And yes he treated me like a queen.

Yeah, but they tasted like shit. I used almond flour and half sugar/half stevia.
:seedling: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom: :seedling:

5 Likes