Great canadian seed train 3.0

Hey everybody wow havent been in here in a while so while I’m in a great mood let’s get this train loaded up with people

I’m gonna try something a lil different but first let’s talk about what this is all about for people that are new and would like to join

It’s simple if you live in canada and would like to be in this write down ur name and when I pm u send me ur address sound easy enough right well here comes the fun part when the envelope gets to you simple take what you would like out and replace with something so for instance you take 3 seeds well then all you do is replace with 3 seeds it’s that simple so this time I’m gonna run 2 trains a east coast and west coast if you live in the west coast then ur on west bound if you live east coast then ur going east bound train

Middle is Saskatchewan so if you live east ur on east if u live west ur going west

At the end they will come back to station and will switch lines going the other direction

West bound train 3.0
1 .PoppPuff

East bound train

1. Foreigner
  2. MBVapester
  3. Barefrog
  4. floyd
  5. 50State
  6. Tappy
  7. Cannasaurusrex
  8. Man-bot
14 Likes

I’ll just sit at the station waiting for the southbound train. But that’s ok, I have a few cans of krylon and love benching anyhow. Have fun

2 Likes

Unfortunately the trains dont do so well going through customs they tend to get held up and taken for questions and we never see them again sorry

4 Likes

I should be jumping on the westbound…but the fucker wont take my ticket! (Not able to edit my name in there…lol)

3 Likes

K trying to figure out why he wont take your ticket if not he is fired fuck it’s hard to find good help these days

4 Likes

Cant figure out but I added you

2 Likes

First passenger!!!..now to wait for the train to fill up!

3 Likes

Anybody know how to edit post so you guess can add yourself if not just comment east or west

2 Likes

@Calyxander our fine friends from the great cold need a helping hand sir!

3 Likes

Oh I fully understand the logistics my man. My attempt at sarcasm/ comedy failed to which I apologize

3 Likes

It is now a Wiki, 1st post can now be edited by all

8 Likes

This sounds like a really fun idea. Got me a ticket!

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be on the eastbound of SK is in the middle or am I reading it wrong? I know MB is usually considered the west however…

2 Likes

Middle of sask is the divider…easterners on east train and westerners on west train.

:bullettrain_side:

3 Likes

Not a Canadian but I love the idea man!

2 Likes

Can I get a ticket for the east bound train please ?

3 Likes

Hola Gang

I am in have lots to share

Bare

5 Likes

Just re-edited the list. Make sure you put a space between the number and the ** before your user. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks this is the third time I’ve done this had a few problems before but oh well

4 Likes

I donno seems crazy to me to keep doing it if someone keeps stealing the beans.
But I guess you should know where the last 2 got stopped correct?? And dont let those clowns back in??

Just hate to see a box of seeds lost forever/stolen…again

6 Likes