Great Seeds 🌎 Great Prices

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/sale-packs/
Bodhi, Jaws, Fire New Breed, more!
Great Seeds - Great Prices - Great Freebies :gift:
greatlakesgenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

13 Likes

Jump on those @JAWS packs guys! Fire for those prices won’t last!

3 Likes

Which of those jaws genetics are your favorite? There’s so many!

4 Likes

Soylent Green and Chem4 x Lemon Larry IMHO

3 Likes

Here’s my Soylent green right now @Animosity

8 Likes

those hi-c cookies and alien cherry ogee get no love, it’s just unbelievable to me.

there all decent …

5 Likes

Oh they are all good that’s a given, cannot go wrong no way no how, and I’ve been looking at people jaws stuff for a long while now, I haven’t even found a bad one yet, no joke! You know me I’m a Chem, funky af guy so I just go with what I know…… gotta collect and grow em all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I just noticed BB Soda is on there too! Another killer strain! Look at these colas!

10 Likes

going to be getting further into the chem all this year, have started already with the chem d bc1 and now trying the chem 4 bc1. not to forget i just got the CHEM SIS real deal cut so if i can get any of the snips to root i’ll be working that line as well.

chem and cheese i just have to make so many combos in this round.

peace …

7 Likes

‘Not fully tested’ should be freebies, IMO. :man_shrugging: At least it’s honest I guess.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Anyone having any issues checking out? I keep logging in then it says must login to checkout, login, same issue… @Great_lakes_Genetics ?

2 Likes

If you were having a problem, please send a message to sales@greatlakesgenetics.com and explain the problem and they will get you straight up. Thanks BD

3 Likes

I like your “funky af guy” self description. Just noticed when I was searching something else.

2 Likes

Haha that’s me!

1 Like