Great White Shark

I’m growing this inside, and she’s absolutely getting out of control. Any ideas how to tame her.

14 Likes

Bend her over and tie her down. Choke her a little if needed.

It should be fun for both of you!

16 Likes

Haha I caught that :rofl:

8 Likes

I’d hack off like 50% of the branches from the base. Obviously take the smaller looking ones and leave the more ‘main’ looking stems. Quite a beast there!

4 Likes

Crazy part is shes only 9 weeks old.

1 Like

From seed?? Damn! Also as Midwestmover said you can tie it to the sides of the pot to open it up to more light and air. Get the machete lol

2 Likes

Shave her legs as dense as she is them lowers aren’t gonna produce much anyways.
Shave her up to about the 6th node.

5 Likes

Yes sir from seed.

2 Likes

I’m not home so it’ll be the wife lol. Fingers crossed. We took clones, so she can’t do too much damage.

5 Likes

I’m apt to recommend trimming like a bush, cut the center out, any branches that grow up through the center and cross another. Make it bowl shaped.

4 Likes

If you haven’t flipped yet, trim her up give her another week or two in veg to regain herself and leave the tops .
You’ll be amazed at how much bigger and nicer them will get.

Somebody had a hoop in here laying all the branches down.
I know a guy that did that had massive plants when done.
Ya just gotta know when to take the hoop off.

11 Likes

yea was just gonna say Id cut her back and clean her up. Maybe even a transplant.
Shape it out how you want it as ya go. Thats what Id do.

4 Likes

the flowering thing is what we’re wondering…what your plan is, but like everyone else, I say strip off bottom 2/3 of everything, 2/3 of the way up, grab the hedge shears & just clearcut the top, wait 2 wks & flip.

…& a root-filled pot will be less forgiving than one with excess media. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

The wife flipped her Monday

2 Likes

If root bound do some root pruning
But I agree with @OleReynard and @cannabissequoia
Trim her up a bit don’t top it and give her a good 2 weeks to recover then flip

You could make a scrog net just build a frame bend the branches over the net

3 Likes

I actually have 2. I’m just not home and the wife is doing it all

2 Likes

It’s cool to hack it back in the first week of flower, it will probably like it.

1 Like

Chainsaw the lower half and thin out the middle. There is no way light is going to get though the canopy which would leave you with a ton of little tiny lower buds. Would also allow the plant to focus more energy on the bigger buds :v:

1 Like

Thank you all for the tips and suggestions. This site is so informative and helpful

3 Likes

I have one like that. Just didn’t grow like I was planning for. Perfect sativa leaves, grew like super compact indica

4 Likes