Green Bodhi Sail Haten

Bhodi seeds sail haten probably 2 weeks left
I have a pack of bhodi seeds time bandit I’m willing to trade if anyone is interested. :v:

29 Likes

I’m no aficionado of Bodhi’s gear by any means but isn’t this a Green Bodhi release?

BTW looks great mate, looks like it has some chem or SD traits in her even though the lineage says otherwise

9 Likes

Yessir it is. Him and mass medical strains just released it a couple months ago it’s his 88 g-13 x putang… And thanks for the kind words it’s much appreciated…:pray::facepunch:

4 Likes

Oh I see I said bhodi seeds n not green bhodi. Lol I can’t keep up with all his names I believe he has 3-4 projects… lol

2 Likes

2 different people mate, they are close friends though

4 Likes

Oh ok so there’s bhodi seeds and green bhodi? Lol had no idea. Appreciate the info

4 Likes

No worries:)

1 Like

The back story to the Sail Hatan name is pretty classic

5 Likes

Hi man, nice to meet you… Cool your initiative, I’m going to make an appreciative friend…

@shanti-ri, what do you think?

I don’t have anything to exchange yet, but I can send a PayPal… let’s talk…

2 Likes

Is that message for me bud?

2 Likes

Is that message for me bud? Sorry I’m still learning this website

1 Like

Yes man… Sorry translator…

This friend is crazy about Bodhi genetics… I thought I’d call him…

2 Likes

No worries buddy I’m still learning lol. Yeah man just let me know what you guys decide I have the time bandit (wifi 43 x 88 g-13) and it’s supposed to be a fire cross

2 Likes

OK bro. Despite being here for some time, I always learn… You will like this…

There is a topic for negotiations

There are also Seed races, collective purchase… And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…

1 Like

These are not Bodhi genetics. These are Green Bodhi. Two different breeders. It’d be nice if “Green Bodhi” would change their name to something a little less confusing for people who aren’t aware that they’re two different people.

I don’t even know why I’m getting notifications for this thread. Why am I getting notifications for this? I didn’t start following it.

7 Likes

Thanks man, big mistake… I also received the notifications…

2 Likes

Time Bandit is a Bodhi strain. Sail Haten is a Green Bodhi strain. Again, two different people.

Sorry to keep emphasizing this, but confused people just add to the confusion.

Here’s my Time Bandit grow log from last year, if you wanna check it out. It is, indeed, a fire cross. Bodhi Time Bandit and Goji

4 Likes

No problem I’ll delete it :v:

1 Like

You do not have to do this. the mistake was mine… I will keep following.

2 Likes

Nah, dude, don’t delete it. Sharing information is vital. I just want you to be clear that this isn’t a Bodhi strain; it’s a Green Bodhi strain. But you got that, so it’s all good. I just don’t understand why I’m getting notifications for this thread haha.

3 Likes