Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

5 Likes

I’ve heard of that stuff. Your thoughts @anon58740919? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Repeat of previous opinion…
I used it during flower the last run, how can I tell if it’s increased terps,
if the strain is unfamiliar and not run previously for a base standard to compare.

It won’t hurt the crop, but benefit yet to be proven for the price.
Will use all the freebies given if they don’t harm the plants.

3 Likes

I’ve just asked @cannabissequoia and @GreenCaciqueHawaii for their thoughts as I was certain I had a tester bottle. (Pictured. I’m going to use it on the la diva x lowryder today) but I think once the “jezzaberry” I have start showing etc. Presuming I get 2/4 females I’ll have a go with a “control plant” as @HalfBee suggests there’s no information on comparative results. Just results brother

3 Likes

One supteme cbd durban cracked open and show a tip so shes going to the soil the other nothing yet i re wet the napkin and let run excess water and put it back to the bag

4 Likes
1 Like

I shake the nale today in the tent like a santeria ritual chicken and went more personal with the 16oz early skunk

3 Likes

Prezactly bro! Another addition!

2 Likes

You are in soil I presume. I use happy frog witch has minimal nutrients. It’s not really soil so I don’t know if microbe enhancement is worthwhile. Your thoughts? :phone:

2 Likes

Move the veg area , i think i will need a 2x4 for that corner will be excellent

3 Likes

Super mazar down shes showing already some amber tricomes i kikenit like that with 2 or 3 last time was at 50 days flower this time day 40 -41 , the yiwld was not great do problems but smell is much better than las time lets see qualitywhen dry and cured

5 Likes

Good Growin’ brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 Mahalo nui loa could be better so next time, at the moment my best grow was the first one i think because i didnt knew what i was doing hahaha cheers

2 Likes

I’ve spent a lifetime “figuring it out as I grow” one love bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

a real job would do the trick for money.

1 Like

i’m not sure what you’re implying(or if you are). ??

:wheelchair:

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@head can you explain your message sir??