Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

August 6 i drop 4 beans into water 2 nukedaddy and 2 GDP, the supreme cbd durban and the purple dawn didnt make it , purple dawn i leave it to dry and will re do again just in case

2 Likes

August 8 show all 4 seeds crack shell the 2 ND and the 2 GDP

1 Like

I transplanted yesterday and today one of the GDP broke soil

2 Likes

please excuse i had no right the job you choose to do is your life.

1 Like

My wife will grow a plant with me she decided today to grow a white widow from seed, and i decided to go along with it a local pakalolo strain here called Baphomet, think will do a log on that strain cuz im really interested in see w i will get i have 3 seeds and started one lets see if is a female or male, both are welcome., straight to napkins with a mix of RO water and aloe, i keep temps in my room near 80f were the seeds are in a drawer, will give 24 hours before first.check

3 Likes

@head say what bro? Splain please so we mean what you know. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

:thumbsup: thanks–it’s all good. my health problems prevent me from being a typical 9-5 square. :upside_down: my resume is actually kinda impressive :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Day 3 after putting the baphomet and the ww in napkin root on baphomet was huge and ww had a decent root , both were transplanted by my wife , didn’t, took pics all was fast this morning before going out

2 Likes

Only gdp came out came out half of it only found the husk w the other leave inside

3 Likes

2 nukedaddy respindes good both

4 Likes

Baphometand white widow break soil already

4 Likes

Nukedaddy 12 days from seed

2 Likes

Baphomet seedling doing good 9 days from seed

2 Likes

Working the canopy of the pure kush @MadScientist this one is the siater of the one in the challenge and survivor of my underwater and bad water , shes strong

5 Likes

Saved white widow from the dead veg plants, doing good early topping

3 Likes

Baphomethad an small accident but all good now
Some marks on some leaves i drop another pit in too of it

2 Likes

the Nuke daddy ones are doing super good thinking of toping already

2 Likes

Today topped the nukedaddy ones and added a Area51 seed to germinate thanks to the generosity of @Sebring i saw a peculiar bean , 4 sided one so pick up that one, hopefully she germinate :ok_hand::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Using root riot and ro water and put the plug in a shot glass

5 Likes

Glad to see after reading that it wasn’t ugly bubble hash! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Beautiful white widow my wife germinated ended show sex at day 23 from seed , it was kind of fast how it showed sex and is a male so i will keep him in the veg area , depen on how he develop will be used to do a cross , white widowis one of my favs , i have another seed will germ and hopefullyis a female if not then u til i get white widow again , lets see w happen

4 Likes