Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Thanks bro is super appreciated really, and yes bro life is not easy but we have to figth for what is right and good for us, have to make the stuff work , and i will keep fighting for my right and what i believe is real freedom, even if life hurts i will try my best , big inspiration is my wife she have my back no matter what i am so fucking lucky to have her and people like you too who really have the heart to encourage me more with your words , im a reserved ans shy person amd sometimes is difficult for me to fit in groups, but here i have found awesome people, os why im still here and thanks to @legalcanada for inviting me here , sometimes feel out of place but people like you @oleskool830 and @legalcanada and a lot of other that i see they are great people there is some peope i havent talk to or i think i dont know if they know that im exist but i dont care because you see how they are with others even if is not with me or for me i feel pleased and happy about a lot atuff that i see happening here

4 Likes

You’re a hero of mine @GreenCaciqueHawaii because of you determination and ability to power through obstacles ( much respect to your wife.
I’ve been married to my wife for 33 years and would marry her again tomorrow! Remember, happy wife means happy life) Keep being who you are and grow that shit my brother! Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Plants naturalcolor and cleaning bottom area leaves turn yellow and fall dont reicive ligth, reason i dont defoliate
She use the leaves let me know when start to feed stronger

defoliate

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

First time using this looks likenfinally plants needed something will have to re amend the soil for next grow

2 Likes

kali mist hopefully coming.out soon and drop in soil today a nigthmare og

3 Likes

Working the trellis lowering the colas to expose more budding areas

2 Likes
1 Like

Nice even canopy you have going on there. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

3 Likes

Found a baby growing in the pot of the pure kush , if not mistaken was an immature seed from the cross of the atf and god bud lets see what it came out, i drop her there thinking will not going to pop but it prove me wrong

2 Likes

Germinating to add to next grow Gorilla Glue original and Cheese

1 Like