Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

:wave: :green_book: :monkey:

It’s a lot easier to appreciate without the purple light. :wink: Coming along there. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yes everithing is looking good , hopefully i will end with a big problem, a lot to trim lol cheers

1 Like

Stop watering the Baphomet and started to come back

3 Likes

Seedlings looking good some tip burn looks the soil have good stuff in it , instarted with roots organic Greenfields and water with lactobacillus for the first water, i have 2 gorillasglue short and 2 long ones will top early try to make 8 colas per plant

2 Likes

Exited about this baby the Kali Mist stem is super strong and look super green

2 Likes

my theory was right since the beginning, the baphometh and the nightmare og were switched ill give mor etime but yes def that wat happened well, 2 stoned trading seeds lol ,

1 Like

the gorillas one got really weak i eliminate her and all the other ones are showing really throwing to the indica side . only 2 sativas in this run the baphometh and the kali mist that im in love with that seedling, healthy strong, the atf cross with god bud is leaning more to indica too and is a strong seedling , some of the seedlings showed burn in first non true leaves and first true leaves until adapted to the soil looks like it was too strong for the gorillas the other ones none a tip of burn no mark

1 Like

Baphomet showing the horns haha

Kali mist

1 Like

2 Likes

what strains are you growing now my friend?

@legalcanada New run are 3 gorilla glue , 1 kali mist , one Baphomet, one atf cross with god bud , thinking w else to add can have 10 plants

1 Like

@legalcanada in the tent have now i week six one nukedaddy one pure kush one white widow one candy cream

1 Like

i’m curious to see how that nukehead is looking … i tried to go growbuddy website but it wants me to install an app on my computer?? weird… can you post a pic next time you have a chance?? thanks man, theyre lookin nice!! last i remember your land lady was stealing you and you had to move out … glad to see you’re up and running no problem

3 Likes