Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

This was yesterday

2 Likes

6 Likes

Did a count and think have 42 different strains variety in seeds some of them 1 or 2 hopefully in those found something to keep as good medicine ,so will keep adding diff strains at same time now that i saw is possible cheers

2 Likes

Damn bro I’m getting jealous of your strain-o-copia!

2 Likes

Hahaha well im searching yhe fastest i can to stabilize a crop and then fund different options before getting stuck and can’t move anymore if happens have something establish stable and my wife can take care of it shes kearking shes now in my lisence my caregiver just in case one call and shes rhe one under the licences to grow for me or assist me

2 Likes

Awesome bro both my wife and i have our cards! And I’m in the middle of becoming a caregiver to grow for other people! So i hope you stabilize 'er soon. Getting your loved one into growing with you is an awesome bonding experience! Mahalo brother . Much love🤙

2 Likes

Thanks yes i enjoy doing it when i saw the opportunity to grow my own medicine why not i know w i grow and that i like it clean so try to keep it clean , im exited to see the outcome of this grow ligth penetrate i think more than 24 inches so is a lot usable material coming out , moments like this wish i had a co2 system to seal it haha cheers and happy growing

2 Likes

Super mazar doing good flowering faster and buds are bigger than the first time i grew her

2 Likes

In the veg area have 2 camp stealth girl scouts cookies that were jind of stuck really picky they bounced back i top to encourage lower growth and bogth showed that are female

1 Like

Was nearly out the whole weekend in bed and all got super dry hopefully bounce back i water and turned off the lights and foliar water ph 9.8 just in case, rehydrate ventilate to see if all will.be good

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

The plants look a lot better with the LEDs off. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX there they were sleeping, i was in bed nearly whole day and had to check them and notice they are dryyyy have to find a way to water them today , im awake but can barely move , next.time will do less plants or smaller ones

1 Like

hang in there man, I’m having currently having a massive arthritis problem and also wondering how I’m going to deal with the plants. Seemed like a great idea to start them all plus outdoor containers when I was feeling better!

I always hang a calendar near the grow tent and mark down every time I water - that way you know when they’re going to need it again without checking. By the 2nd or 3rd week of flower they usually take water on the same interval.

3 Likes

What is keeping me moving is the small one of the challenge that now need water near daily , i miss 2 days i couldn’t water and wife was super busy they looked unhappy, today they look much better but im back in the bed water and feed them a mild dose of nutrients , tomorow will see if all was good , i usually when water give 2 hours to check and at the end of the day just in case , im in need of strong medication hopefully the grow ends good cheers

2 Likes

Tent today 19 days into flower

3 Likes

3 Likes