Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

I took all out to clean the tent and make adjustments and i rhink i overdid , the 4x4 is cramped there

3 Likes

Foliar with lactobacillus today and water the plants were dry as bone again , change direction in the fan now really needed direct airflow and reised the led to 24 inches from canopy, they almost reach 16 inches from the led ,had to find a wayto raise them and all seems pretty good , i always use to do this weekly or every 2 weeks and i think last time i empty to clean was like a month ago or so

2 Likes

The ladies are ready for some ATF , got a male Alaskan thunder fuck to cross with my ladies

2 Likes

2 Likes

And adding 3 more strains to the collection Baphomet, nightmare og and an unknown cross to test :ok_hand::ok_hand::muscle::muscle: thanks to my brotha from here hawaii earth medicine

2 Likes

4 Likes

New boy in es getting happy here looks like love the clumate here

4 Likes

4 Likes

My veg area had some PM so decided to spray all with neem oil in the apartment in the tent and room stinks like hell but is worth the smell

3 Likes

Makes megacrop smell like roses in comparison.

3 Likes

What do the ladies have under their skirts for ventilation?
That canopy is nice an tight and may not have the right air flow in there.

Those were some nice fat leaves you are holding…
Buzz ON

2 Likes

@HalfBee A 40 inch tower fan cannot be seen anymore loool , and yes the fan was hitting first the wall to help circulate air but not anymore , now is facing the plants, but the PM was not in the tent it was in my veg area that i have in my room

2 Likes

I burn really bad the xandy cream.with the neem oil amd the mystery seed one got pissed off with ke too i will transplant them in like 2 days and hopefully get better and even the camp stealth girl scouts cookies are kind of sad i havet gave the necessary attention well, i have more depend on how they do in a week will keep those or start new babies for the next grow

2 Likes

Sad , next time i ask my wife for help :frowning::frowning: , doing stuff under too kuch painnsometimes dont let me think straigth and i think i will have to restart my veg i think this babies will not go anywhere, i will give them a week if nothing good happens then , they are going to ganja heaven

3 Likes

Don’t give up yet my man. They look a bit over watered and the pH may be a bit high. I’d let them dry out and after they are dry and inch or more down, hit them with some water ph’d to 6.0
If your short a meter you can use lemon juice and litmas strips from the pharmacy for cheap.
I’ve seen way worse bounce back and thrive!

@Morgwar they had PM so i have some neem and thet told me duck off yes i will leave them to dry really good is that tjey are in my room amd humidity here is not that low everitime i water even if they are bone dry they get pissed

2 Likes

Lil more natural light

4 Likes

4 Likes

Super mazar looks like is cannibalizing herself , opened the soil bin to transplant some in the ver to see if can be saved , and found the aoil super alive , this time adding only organics to this ones , and will do a test again later with the nukeheads but in coco not soil , in soil will stick with microbes and teas

2 Likes
2 Likes