Green Crack reversal

Found a source of Cecil’s Green Crack supposedly. Going to reverse it and make some s1’s. This is the candidate for reversal. I have 3 more clones of it in separate tent with some other strains vegging atm.

49 Likes

The other tent with 3 green cracks, 2 Kentucky Durban’s and a skywalker. Trying out the new drip rings from blumat.

27 Likes

Oh shit! No way! I’m sooooo down for this show, been trying to find a proper candidate forever now, always dissapointed.

6 Likes

Yikes…. Thrips?

Nice job on keeping her going! Really hope it is, just reading that literally got my blood pumping! Such a great strain, crushes my anxiety, but the last 3 cuts I tried were nowhere close medicinally and especially flavour wise

Also I didn’t know blumat had drip rings, very cool

5 Likes

Oh man! What a nice gift :man_facepalming:t2: I was recently gifted thrips, and of course they slipped my lax isolation protocols, now they are driving me nuts!

4 Likes

You and me both bro! I haven’t been able to find cecil’s clone at all. Need to take some appy crosses to it for the ebx1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For thrips, I never had much luck with spinosad. I found a soap mix that does wonders tho.

2 quarts water
1/4 cup tea tree castile soap
1/4 cup peppermint castile soap
1 tablespoon 3% peroxide
1 cup 70% isopropyl alcohol

Spray every 2 days at lights out for a week or two. Should knock them all out.

7 Likes

Sweet! I’m trying one and done now, if that doesn’t do it, I’m trying that next. But hoping this eradicates em. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Oh nice! That’s good to hear ^^

I know that soap mix will kill most insects within 30 seconds or so.

3 Likes

My bad, I edited my post, added my thrip issue

2 Likes

No experience with hybri-tech ElitexElite. Says one spray and done.

6 Likes

Hi G

I hear good things about @JohnnyPotseed o ne and done
He posted his recipe some where here
I know jethro says it’s amazing stuff

Good luck

Paps

1 Like

Good stuff from what I’ve seen. I just did mine with homemade STS and it was a pain in the ass.

1 Like

here the recipe for one and done @Papalag is talking about

3 Likes

That looks like the green crack I have as well. So that’s gotta be a good sign.

3 Likes

Let us know how that spray works out,and how many times u spray it…That stuff is expensive…

1 Like

6days after repotting, spraying and setting to 12/12. I’ve been told it should look rough after spraying but will grow out of it.

7 Likes

Heya Griot i take a Seat
Its cool to see your grow
I have Always enjoy your choice of variety
Peace out Bro

Thanks man I appreciate your comments, anytime friend

2 Likes

How much of the bottle did u use.

Half a 2oz bottle

1 Like