Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

yes from at least 10 years ago. I visited to the cannabis college in Amsterdam and downstairs they had a picture of a plant with lots of colas. I asked what strain it was, and I went across the street and bought them and mailed them home. The last time I did something with these was like 2 years ago and I honestly don’t even remember what I crossed it with.

edit, It may have been crossed with a qleaner male from tga.

3 Likes

Can you remember the reason for doing the crossing, what was the goal, I would imagine to improve taste and strength as she is renowned for her colas all ready ?? @Viva_Mexico

Been a long time since I hooked up with that lady circa 2005 :blush:

Its like going past the windows and seeing the biggest pair of perfect titties you have ever seen, you just have to turn round and go in for the experience :astonished:

4 Likes

ufff, so long ago amigo. no, I don’t remember. The first time may have been to conserve the lineage.

I do remember that I gave some to a friend about 4 years ago, and they still had the donkey dick colas. I crossed it with a male of tga qleaner. the offspring again was donkey dicks but, I don’t remember if that cross or the one before it are the seeds I sent. I confess that I stopped keeping track because I never though I would be able to share them and I never thought I would be on a forum again either. I have one plant somewhere that I germinated when I mailed the seeds. It is ready to go into flower, just don’t know where it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

got mine today bigger props to canada an mexico on this one

6 Likes

theres 3 strains in there btw, a post above explains which are which, make sure to share pics when you grow them!

4 Likes

I still did not get anything

2 Likes

Me neither, but they will arrive, patience my man!

4 Likes

@alpine yours i am sure i sent out but unfortunately i sent as untracked letter mail. i had a letter take over 3 weeks from NY–>CAN. but if letters are returned to sender i will be informed and i believe customs usually sends a love letter or the empty envelope if they seize something. here’s hoping its soon, thanks for updating!

3 Likes

So, that’s okay, I’m going to surprise you, thank you

1 Like

We must believe…

1 Like

Thank you so much @Viva_Mexico & @legalcanada for all that you have done - I received my package today & it was very lovely. A huge thank you to @legalcanada for purchasing the containers & Paying the postage for everyone to receive these souvenirs. Thank you to OG for allowing us to Overgrow the world!!! May you all have a very prosperous years ahead- Many blessings to you all. I will keep you posted as we go.
Mrsgreenstein

4 Likes

Thank’s, @Viva_Mexico AND @legalcanada I also received my package today!:yum:

3 Likes

I love the power of my brother, the seeds is coming today, I am very grateful, I thank you once again.@legalcanada and @Viva_Mexico

1 Like

@alpine this is what you should find, the strains aren’t labeled :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Je, je, je… Imagine, friend:
El o ella me envió lo mismo por privado, queriendo que le contestara algo (!?) Yo que me pierdo con el inglés de los Teletubbies… Estuve a punto de contestarle en árabe, je, je…

He or she sent me the same thing privately, wanting me to answer something (!?) I get lost with the English of the Teletubbies … I was about to answer him in Arabic, heh, heh …
Salud, legalcanada!

1 Like

cuando comencé a hacer la lista para distribuir no sabía quién era PM’d @Viva_Mexico, así que asumí que todos los que habían respondido en el hilo antes estaban interesados en el sorteo. perdón por la confusion. y ‘él’: P

when i begin making the list to distribute i didn’t know who already PM’d @Viva_Mexico so i assumed everyone who had responded in the thread before that was interested in the giveaway. sorry for the confusion. and ‘he’ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Clone of the green crack mom. This is what the seeds look like also.

I do have a suprise and put a couple phenos of the GCxQ of the sames seeds I sent in the flower room. So, I hope to have bud pictures of the actual seeds you guys got so you can see what’s up. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

does it have n toxicity or is it normally that dark ? can’t wait to see some bud shots :thumbsup: thanks again for your generosity !

1 Like

it is actually a bad picture. It is almost directly under a light so I tried to shade it and it came out dark. however, it does have dark green leaves. I will take better pictures tomorrow in normal light.

1 Like

Here is a pic of the seeds

6 Likes