Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

I thought Canadians didn’t distinguish under penalty of law? Ha! Ha!

3 Likes

I’m currently looking for seeds could be a seed tester keep me in mind

1 Like

Thanks again brother. I received mine and waiting for them too pop up. Appreciate your time and effort. Dee. Toronto.

2 Likes

Beauty. Got mine planted. Can’t wait too see these baby’s. Appreciate your kindness man. Truly. I’ll keep you updated on some pics further down the road. Dee. Oshawa. Ontario. Canada

3 Likes

is there anyone expecting a pack who is still waiting for it to arrive? @4HundredFifty3 didn’t make it yet :frowning:

I received mine but hey, I’ll gladly take more

1 Like

haha me too, me too! i think i may have only kept 6 of the gc x q for myself because i dropped a couple and couldn’t find them lol

1 Like

I got mine, thanks @legalcanada and @Viva_Mexico! You guys are the good kind.

4 Likes

that’s great to hear! make sure to separate the different strains, i didn’t mark them very well

hopefully the others arrive shortly

3 Likes

It is documented. No problem brother. Many thanks!

3 Likes

i still havent got mine

1 Like

querkle was my favorite of the tga stuff I’ve grown that sounds like a very good match

1 Like

I am running a few of the GCxQ. I will post a few pictures as they finish.

day 24 of flower

8 Likes

Day 30

11 Likes

I’d love to try some of them Grobro. If you still have some to send out?

I’m willing to do a trade if there is any left hehe

2 Likes

i think they were all given out, he might have mentioned possibly doing another seed run in 2018 :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Great germination rate on your (GC X Q) :seedling: @Viva_Mexico
First three that I planted went 3/3.

6 Likes

I saw a guy that I gave some seeds to for outdoor. He said he split them with another friend. He said he got 17 of 17 females, his friend did not, he had like a 70/30 on fem to male. I hope you like them!

6 Likes

Popped all mine lol i believe 100 percent germ rate

5 Likes