Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

I germinated (Dec 30th) 3 afgooey x querkle and 2 Pot of Gold X Qleaner bx, (possibly?) that you did not remember what it was. All 5 germinated and are doing well. Some pics are on Instagram. I got a interesting looking pheno of the AG X Q. Leaves have very shallow and rounded serrations. It looks cool still have the 10 gc x q and they are in line next. Thanks again for the seeds.

5 Likes

The purple has crossed over from the querkle making this more like a purple crack. :yum:

12 Likes

Look at the that thing chunking up would ya?

Really great plant!

3 Likes

14 Likes

You running me out of likes brother.

5 Likes

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I LOVE IT

thanks again for your incredible generosity @Viva_Mexico

3 Likes

You must have done an excellent job on picking the male. The afgooey x querkle smells purple on stem rub. Ill try to get some pics loaded up, That Purple crack pic has got me wanting to crack some of them no pun intended. I have queen anne’s revenge to go in in a couple of weeks then I can pop 5 or 6 of them.

3 Likes

interesting, how does purple smell? :joy:

3 Likes

Have you ever smoked purple urkle? It smells like that. That sweet grapey smell.

4 Likes

Have you ever smoked purple urkle? It smells like that. That sweet grapey smell.
Germinated Dec. 30th 2017 3 weeks old
Pot of Gold x Qleaner BX???

Afgoo X Querkle

7 Likes

Hey viva … I mixed up my vegging green crack x querkle … ones you’ve sent me …in the process of journal too publish, careless unlabeling … (my 3rd grow lol)

Can I send a pic and maybe you could help me try too distinguish the GCxQKL. ?? Please. Eagerly waiting too see these girls blow up… put on 1212 yesterday.

Don’t mind size because …i had too leave town for a couple months and the wife had too watch the girls. Lol.

3 Likes

If you could post a picture it would help and in the meantime let me see what I can find pic wise of the gcxq at flip.

2 Likes

Don’t laugh …lol. that’s 58 days just watered by my wife 2 times a week. Pretty good considering.

I’m Guna try a mild scrog tonite. And light trim. What do you think. ?

5 Likes

if I had my wife water, mine would all look like the red one in the middle. She could fuck up a no till automatic watering system.

I see 4 plants in the picture. do you have any of them identified? what are the possibility’s of what you have there?

3 Likes

Lol!!! In a week, I’ll post a new pic of healthy plants… It will be muxh more help too identify.

Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!!

1 Like

frosty character for bud growing.

1 Like

@Deecee00 you can check out this thread i’m not sure how far he got but @Growinnblowin was growing the seeds

2 Likes

Heres the update. 6 days on 12 12

5 Likes

A few pics of the 3 of them. A green crack dom with a hint of erkle on the stem rub, a green crack dom with a lot of erkel terpenes on the stem rub and a erkel dom.

4 Likes

Update … Week 2 flower. Green crack X querkle.

4 Likes