Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

I know…but last time i asked @Scissor-Hanz or seeds it wasn’t mutual. :+1:

1 Like

This is a giveaway, nothing is expected in return bro…

2 Likes

Sometimes i see the seeds giveaway i don’t know whats they have to offer.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

I guess the title of the thread is not clear enough… LOL

C’mon @shroomgod! Don’t be like that!

1 Like

Is the giveaway over?

And the reason i asked is because i got seeds but not an excess of them and they won’t be used until next season.Because it’s still sept. i can grow outside and consider bringing them inside but there isn’t a room for indoor growing in this building.Sounds lame but i don’t want to germinate seeds for no reason because if this season is over i can bring them inside to grow i just don’t have the time energy and space.

2 Likes

People are wirting their names up just now. Seeds are coming into the US from Mexico! I think, so it will be another two weeks or so before they hit the US, maybe less.

Just write yourself up man.

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz is one of the most honorable individuals on the site, that i have acquanted myself with, he gives without expecting nothing in return, and i know why i am telling you bro. Nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Please can I have some of the free seeds :wink:

@MadScientist @Viva_Mexico

Thanks in advance

Herbie :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Uhhh…There was a seed i found in my mj box dunno how it got there i added them to the mix i can id the seed by it’s size does anyone want it?

1 Like

You plant it bro… See what you get out of it.

Remember to write yourself up if you want in on the giveaway, that’s all you have to do i think.

1 Like

Of course amigo!! Looking forward to you getting some!!

5 Likes

There are also about 70 afgooey x querkle and about 30 of mine along with the 200 Gc x Q

6 Likes

Willing to try anything you are willing to send :wink:

Kindest regards,

Herbie :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Shit homie, didn’t see it.
PM’d you.

3 Likes

Hey @pookie123 … Check this thread out! After the devastation in FL, maybe you can use some seeds, i dunno!

4 Likes

Yes, I would be interested in a Green Crack X Querkle sounds like it would make a nice euphoric uplifting strain. Yes, If there is room for me to get some that would be nice.:vulcan:

6 Likes

How about you @JaxxMunster? Not interested?

1 Like

Yeah buddy I’m definitely interested I’ve already commented see above lol thanks for thinking budd

2 Likes

I know that the seeds are not mine, but i have been taking part in getting people interested, generosity from overgrowers should never be overlooked and am thankful for this kinda initiative. Privileged really!

Thanks guys, whatever i can do to help…

6 Likes

Hey what’s up. I would love some. As many as you would send. How do we go about it?? I’m in Toronto.