Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

Don’t give up yet amigo, I sent like 300. I will send more if they run out.

3 Likes

Right on, thanks brother.

1 Like

Left off!!! Like my dad would say. :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, 25 people (including myself/excluding OP) have responded in this thread and i’m assuming all are interested yes? i’m not sure how many peoplep have PMd @Viva_Mexico is that the same number you have? we could do 25 12 packs or 30 10 packs what do you guys think? for 25 people it’d be about 10 GCxQ, 3 afgooey x Q and 1 of the other strain, seems to divide the most even

4 Likes

I suggest spliting the packages in 10 seeds, but the other genetics will do no good to anyone if you only give out 3 or four seeds, it’s better IMO, that we make packs of those two, and let people choose between the afgooey and/or the GCxQ!

What do you think…?

I think just give them to me, I can actually get them to grow

3 Likes

Is there something implied in this statement? I feel there is something else there… LOL

3 Likes

This thread was inspiring (big up viva for the initiative, nice gens), and gave me somes ideas to reinforce the community’s spirit this way. Keep the vibes high !

5 Likes

Are we getting seeds from you Mr. Fuel? I dunno why i took that from what you said…!

2 Likes

Wait till next year amigo, I will be making crosses to give away from

King kong ( gorilla glue cross)
Ahahuyasca
Church
Chronic
GCxQ f2’s
GCxq backcross to mom
Shit

5 Likes

I want a pack of these from you bro… Can i write myself up now?

1 Like

In breeding i’m a true snail by default, my actual limited space make it more caricatural btw lol But yes, it will happend and (interrested and trusted) people will see the seeds be created and maturing in live ;o) I find it funny.

I’m thinking more about a smart chain (because this thread). You have to put in the “neverending package” that you receive, the same amount (as minimum) that you take before sending it to the next trusted stoner on the fly. Something like that with simple rules and a forced collective genpool builded like that. That’s raw as it, but i will take the time to think more en depth about that, the time to close urgent lines.

That’s finally not fair to ask to the donor to assume the split all over the world, instead a single one that jump from one to another with minimal costs. It share the responsabilities too, and maybe it will push somes to re-think theyr breeding this way. Like a passive and peacefull competition.

At the moment that this “gypsy genpool” (no link with the man intended) never countain feminized seeds and ruderalis hybrids … i’m very op for that.

Just my 2 cents generated by this thread ^^

3 Likes

In the event you wanna send seeds, you can send them to me, and i will post them to the whole wide world… No matter where… @Fuel

3 Likes

Hello I am requesting some too if available? I would greatly appreciate as we have a lot of farmers here who have lost everything in the fires & I am trying to help them get going again. Please let me know I will PM address. And soon I will have some to distribute & @madscientist can do the honors if he will. Thank you again
LeeAnnA

4 Likes

I would be more than glad to help, count on me for that @Mrsgreenstein!

3 Likes

Perfect & thank you - will let you know when it’s ready.
Mrsgreenstein

2 Likes

today I ordered 100 of the containers @Muleskinner used as they seemed to work quite well for stealth and protecting the cargo - if they arrive before the 2nd envelope of seeds i will just split whats here up evenly and send them out as that is most fair

3 Likes

Let’s not lose the faith, it will get there just as the first one did.

5 Likes

sorry, I’m a dumbass …:hushed:

dude look two posts up … hopefully i’ll receive the little containers next week, they were purchased off ebay and the seller has to ship it to an ebay distribution centre then they ship it out to me, weird i know.

2 Likes