Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

btw I told them I was mailing computer memory cards in the containers. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always good to know… Hmm. What are you shipping @Muleskinner! Something i didn’t know about?

Oh my god i am so stoned… HAHAHAHA

1 Like

USPS or aywebsite for a government postal service is BS. Go in person, they will tell you there, it’s cheap i think.

could explain why my letter from @Ohhhh hasn’t arrived yet after 14 days. there was no delivery today due to remembrance day otherwise i think it would have came. fully expecting it to arrive tomorrow!

Sorry for being Johnny come lately… But I would LOVE to be a grateful recipient of this giveaway… Thanks in advance!!

@Viva_Mexico, @MadScientist, @Muleskinner, @legalcanada

Whats happening with the postage on these please ?

I have pmd legalcanada as I have a problem, any updates would be apreciated !!

Thanks Herbie :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve got no idea what’s going on. Patience Master Jedi. Patience.

3 Likes

All I know is that @legalcanada has received all the seeds sent and was waiting for some shipping containers.

2 Likes

I was under the impression they were shipped to me last weekend, @Viva_Mexico and @legalcanada, but i have heard nothing since from either sender with tracking details or the postal receiving address ??

1 Like

I think i gave my address out, but they should be arriving soon then…

1 Like

5 days ago. will be sending out this weekend

5 Likes

Gracias amigo!!!

2 Likes

We are all stoners, it’s not like we do things on a military schedule right! It all depends on what we smoke that day! HAHAHA!

1 Like

Mucus Garcias my man. Patience is my long suit.
No good deed goes unpunished.

2 Likes

I understand it is politically incorrect, but this made me laugh. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Muchas Gracias… 20 characters

1 Like

Political incorrectness is also my long suit. I stole that from Kinky Friedman aka The Kinkster. My favorite quote of his is “find what you like and let it kill you”

3 Likes

I must issue a correction. Charles Bukowski is responsible for that quote, not the Kinkster. It’s from a letter written by Bukowski. Transcript…

My dear,

Find what you love and let it kill you. Let it drain from you your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness. Let it kill you, and let it devour your remains.

For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover.

Falsely yours, Henry Charles Bukowski"

4 Likes

That’s the difference between 0.75 gram/watt and 1.5 gram/watt right there buddy :wink:

Edit for @MadScientist, Did I never tell you about the time I flew back to Holland and i told the guy to flip the switch on Wednsday as I left and flew back to UK on the MOnday to return the following Monday.

QUOTE Put that timer on 12/12 Wednesday evening.

I returned to white widows and Santa marias thast had grown round the light reflectors, into the hoods touching the bulbs, the widows had actuallgone right round the reflectors like a crazy vine. leaves wer eburned scorched, the nft tanks running dry.

He was a prime example of a presa with 42 teeth close to your ass at that moment, only the dogs were in the UK lol, i would have had to go borrow my friends dogo argentinos.

I was not a happy bunny that day I tell you. Time waits for no man, king canute tried it with the tide and got wet feet. The timers never stop unless there cheap crap and wired wrong pmsl

5 Likes

Well, prosecution rests… HAHAHA!

4 Likes