Green Friday Promo With 15% Discount and Multiple Seeds Up For Grabs

We don’t do Black Friday here at the Vault - only Green…That’s why we’ve called our next promo ‘#GreenFriday’! A 15% discount off all seeds awaits + 270 plus Seeds up for grabs across 18 prizes! WOWZER.

To enter on here, its a simple like and say hello below to be in with your chance of winning x2 prizes of x15 seeds each.

This blog post lets you see the prizes, where you can enter and what the discount code is too >

The lovely breeders taking part this year are:

Barney’s Farm
Female Seeds
Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam
G13 Labs
Sensi Seeds
World Of Seeds
Paradise Seeds
Kannabia Seeds
Phoenix Seeds

Big Thanks to them all for putting up great prizes and merch’.

Good Luck from #TeamVault

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Happy Holidays & Happy Thanksgiving!

21 Likes

Have a happy thanksgiving and thank you for the promo

4 Likes

Hi!! (Saying hi like the blog tells us too but we have a 20 character minimum limit here on OG)

3 Likes

Happy turkey day from us in the states. :yum:

2 Likes

hello and happy danksgiving!!! from our home to yours

3 Likes

Hi :wave:t4: Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck to all

1 Like

Hi and Happy Danksgiving to everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for another chance to better the garden

1 Like

Yes Hello! And happy green Friday! Going out to all! Thanks for another opportunity to win some bangin genetics !
Peace

1 Like

hi…! paradise seeds is bomb.

1 Like

Hello, goodluck to all

1 Like

hello @The_Vault_Team !!

another contest entered!

1 Like

Sticking some claws in here to say Hi! :crab:

1 Like

Nice one AGAIN #Teem Vault .!! Always got some nice giveaways going, gotta get me some of your promo gear is it free P&p to UK guys. ?

Anyway All the best to everyone who enters …
Gaz

Ps. Gotta go back to the link for the details, doh…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello!
Thanks to The Vault and all their sponsors!
Gobble Gobble

1 Like

I’ll put up my left hand and say Ooo pick me!

2 Likes

Hello , Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Danks for the entries peeps!

2 Likes

Happy Turkey day

5 Likes

hello count me in happy danksgiving @ all .

2 Likes