Green Line Organics Seed Bank rips off out of state people for cash

GLO ripped me off for 800$. It’s been months of me trying to get them to reply and waiting on my order. This is a last resort. Let me know what events they will be attending

https://www.rollitup.org/t/ripped-off-by-green-line-organics-seed-bank-glo.965332/

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Will keep an ear out.

There seems to be a lot of shadiness going on recently.

1 Like

Yeah really shady. I got hit with the fake s1’s that THC farmer has and greenpoint had too (greenpoint fully fixed this though and I am very happy with them).

1 Like

Greenpoint’s S1s, me too. I’m kinda “meh” on that. They didn’t initially handle it too well but it sounds like they came through for those who complained.

For me, not only the S1s, CC was also compromised. Their response was that they felt “hurt” that I wasn’t happy that they kept their processor on-line during the time numerous reports of stolen numbers were flowing-in… A bit disappointed in that.

What did they sell that was worth $800?

Honestly it sounds like some of these mickey mouse seed banks gave some dude a bottle of STS and ten packs of seeds to create 1/2 of there inventory.

Took all of 2 seconds to find a reports about Greenline from April 2017 possibly switching seeds.

1 Like

What state are they in? As if it rely mattered. I cant find their website. I have and keep a folder with seed banks you should avoid. It doesn’t have anything in it right now because of a hard drive crash. My last computer tried to shit on me and then started smoking, and I couldn’t get it to share, so I pulled the plug. The computer never worked again. So I am having to rebuild the folder. These folks will be the new first.

1 Like

i’ve never heard of these guys but i’m just wondering, how did you pay? did you send $800 cash in an envelope, and now they’re saying they didn’t receive it? did you send it registered mail / signature required??

really sorry to hear about this bro! but some more details could be helpful… how do you know for sure they ripped you off?

1 Like

gloseedbank.com

on instagram therealorangetreecreators or if you type in greenlineorganicsseedbank it should show up.

They are known he has won awards for things. I keep the thread at RIU updated. They talked to me for 2 emails again and then told me after I provided proof of everything and screenshots 15+ emails they claimed they didn’t have that “they have made it pretty clear on IG they don’t do email”, but yet they provide help and email contacts on their website and haven’t taken them down and spoke to em through them. So now to contact them tey told me to text the phone number on IG.

That is fuckin great accept for the fact I now have to go buy a burner phone somewhere or use a strangers for security…morons.

Here is the link to their contact page on their website. Like what the fuck who would know they don’t answer it or read it?

http://gloseedbank.com/contact-support/

Complete BS ^

This issue is being handled and currently after a conversation with the owner of GLO I believe there is a mail thief and the owner thought I was a shakedown/scammer. I have placed another order to see how it goes and used another mail carrier. He said he was running multiple companies and the reason for not getting back to me sooner is just time. I slipped through the cracks and he does everything him self. He sent me a video of the package being opened and it was completely empty. I have fully updated info and more detail in my RIU and ICMAG posts. We agreed to try to make a bad situation good and that is where it stands right now as I wait for my second order.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was up.I will continually update my other public threads as to how events go.

1 Like