Green_thumbs garden and such

Little side project. Insomnia has me up popping a few beans I made last year.

IMG_10012022_052041_(1080_x_1080_pixel)|500x500

15 Likes

Gotta figure out getting my picture size down so I can post on OG.

3 Likes

Insomnia sucks man, I deal with it sometimes. Indica edibles or RSO and deep breathing/meditation work well for me. But sometimes nothing works cause I just can’t shut down my higher brain. Anyway, good luck with the new babies. I hope you find something killer :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yes! I’ve been following your grows on ig. Glad you decided to join in all the fun over here. I’ll be growing your train wreck x GG4 ril, Chem 91 x GG4 ril and the Golden Goat x GG4 ril. I’m just waiting to have a little more space.

4 Likes

Some flower pics of (golden goat s1 x gg4ril) #2.

11 Likes

I deal with it more often than I like. Thanks for the tips. Have some deep chunk f4 that will be in flower rotation soon, that should be good sleep meds.

4 Likes

Thanks man, hope you like the crosses. I’ve enjoyed sampling the flower and look forward to seeing other people grow them out.

4 Likes

Arcata Trainwreck x gg4ril. Around 10 weeks in flower.
Mom: Trainwreck from @twenty20 Mendocino
Dad: Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant inbred line from @Tonygreen

16 Likes

Just found your thread.

Wow, you weren’t kidding about the TWxGG4 bulking up!

4 Likes

:popcorn: glad you made a thread, excited to follow

3 Likes

It’s from the gg4ril, wish I kept the male used. It really contributes well without overtaking the expressions.

3 Likes

What should I expect for flower time?

1 Like

I’ve taken mine to 10 weeks.

2 Likes

Got some vegging now :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Pic of Chem 91 s1 x gg4ril cross. Pretty heavy stone. Took this one to 10 weeks as well. Had a lot of earthy funk, dirty feet/gym bag/basement must aromas early on but faded a lot towards end of flower ~week 8-9. After cure has a smell that reminds me of mushrooms when opening jar, when broken up it has a slight gas smell. Shit knocks me out and has a slight hangover effect.

12 Likes

Glad to see you made a thread. Even more excited to see how gelato x strawberry comes out.

4 Likes

Germination not looking good on the gelato x sour strawberry. I was really hoping to see this too. Only had a handful of beans from that go but may try again down the road since I will keep parents around for now. Would have to be a reversal or pop the rest of the sour strawberry pack for another male…or from sour strawberry f2 beans.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your selections :metal:

3 Likes

Pics of Sour Strawberry bred by @BogSeeds. Grown by myself.

Just popped some sour bubble seeds I obtained directly from the BOGs prior to his passing and some sour bubble bx3 s1 from friends. Looking forward to finding some keepers.

12 Likes

MK Ultra pheno #1. Rest of the pack had green phenos. This one has a bit more OG smell and matures a bit earlier.

8 Likes