GreenCaciqueHawaii Starting

im new in the medical cannabis growing i started some freebie seeds first had good success with it now i’m running some super mazar and critical kush and just started to sprout a seed of c99 and a seed or early skunk

i move not long ago haven’t put my tent yet but here is my veg a lone of maui waui a5 clone sof critical kush the next ones coming to the flowering chamber and a super mazar that is the one in the middle

12 Likes

Welcome and thanks for sharing! :grin:

3 Likes

aloha brother thanks to see you here like the place ave to search how everything here works hehe is going to be fun

2 Likes

aloha brother welcome you’ve found the introduction thread :smiley: the search bar at the top is really good too you can type in any keyword and it’ll find a bunch of posts with that word, or i think you can also search by thread title.

you should start a new thread for your own grow journal so myself and everyone can follow along your grows

1 Like

good to know like the method and i’m looking that is very easy to use too have a lot of stuff to go thru yet but still i love it thanks for the recommendation

i bend a lil bit and redirect stems like i learn on bonsai art to get a good canopy for your tree same basic stuff im doing here with this lady getting personal with her once a week to redirect stems grow and gave opportunity to lower gro to catch up and then spread those stems too to get a wider canopy without any trellis is my experiment with this lady here to see how it works thinking about doing it with several strains that want to grow bigger plants

4 Likes

Great strains to start with man!

Good hunting!

1 Like

@joeblack306 is the light you’re using a Bloombeast Thx

1 Like

yes is a BloomBeast A520

How do you like this light? Researching for my first light for my first grow. Any info would be great. Thanks!

2 Likes

here is some info another colleague of the nukethreads have it and did the test w a PAR meter

Re: “BLOOMBEAST 520” - Coverage: 4.5’x 4.5’- 815 PAR@ 24" - Amazon $199
4 Report this post Quote
Post by Cyop » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:00 am

Sorry all I do have a YouTube but I’m not prepared to start videoing. As I’m not in a cannabis friendly state. And I protect my identity!

But here goes.

Seedling setting:
24” 160-200

Veg setting:
24” 480-510

Bloom setting:
24” 630-650

Full spectrum: (all settings on)
24” 1190 to 1250

The single fan causes the light to oscillate. Not a big deal to me. But, some might not like that.

The light is cooler running then others I’ve used. To include my Kind that I bought circa 2014.

For $200. This is a good light. That would be a good addition to any grow room.

i have a clone of the hawaii maui waui and i planted in a 20 gal pot and when i was going to top it notice that he already started to divide the top one in different branches so right now i have not much clue on how to work it out… i think can use some techniques i use to do for bonsai but don’t know if to top the 3 to 4 tops that she has made or just let her be and clean the bottom part a little bit here are some pictures of the clone

4 Likes

Hi, it depends what you want to achieve. Some strains have tendency to branch, while other focus on single main cola. In general you want canopy so wide that it is well covered by your lighting.

btw. I have moved your question to your original topic so we can keep it more in context of your garden.

the mother never did w this clone is doing this so is supposed to be the same strain why is behaving different ?

Hard to say… conditions can be different. Have you topped it?

Do you have some photos of the motherplant?

I like it @GreenCaciqueHawaii! I start training very early also. Welcome to OG! You won’t find a more knowledgable and generous member base anywhere. Get comfortable, light one up and join in. Much love…oleskool830 :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

thanks is that is a clones from a plant i had already but is behaving completely different from the mother

no i never top it and the mother i chopped i took the clone before she start flowering so dont have her anymore at the moment i’m not keeping any mother in flowering them and take clones before flower to stay w the strain just in case is a good one to keep im starting different strains thats why i have like near one pant from each one at the moment as soon i get one that is worth keeping then i stay w a clone and turn it into a mother plant

1 Like

keep stripping the tallest branch(es) back but not actually topping it, it will force the lower stuff to grow up without really stunting the growth of that shoot

3 Likes

Good Stuff @legalcanada! Never heard of that technique but deffinately gonna give it a go. Thank You for that. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like