Greenghost420 in the kitchen...

Hey how’s it going, I’m greenghost420 . If you know me say high :smile: otherwise pull up and enjoy what I cook up.

6 Likes

Hey there, you going to be growing or cooking in this kitchen? Or cooking up oil? Or possibly edibles? Ok, now I wait with anticipation.

6 Likes

To start I’ll have the arugula salad with hashish infused vinaigrette and candied walnuts please.

8 Likes

Haha I knew I should went with lab over kitchen. Although I did just try making medicated cotton candy and it worked pretty good, I was using a low end kids cotton candy maker so I feel with a better machine I could whip out bags of it easily. What I’ll be doing I. Here is journaling my projects. Making seeds and just pheno hunting mostly but I do make edibles so I’ll show that off as well .

8 Likes

I’m on a phone so not sure how to add pics…lol

2 Likes

What cannabis form did you use for that, oil or maybe concentrate dissolved into sugar? Sounds like a fair time, get it? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, that sounds absolutely fuego. I love me some good vinegarette

2 Likes

So I took some bho and dissolved it in lemon extract and then mixed that w sugar and voila lol

3 Likes

Easy peazy lemon sqweezy! Lol coming right up …

2 Likes

6 Likes

got 6 black Maui I’m dropping right now. Will open pollinate everything you see me crack! I’m a pheno hunter and don’t wanna bottleneck anything. I wish I had more than 6 beans as who knows what I’ll end up w. But anywhoo let’s rock!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Greenghost420 its funny as we were just interacting elsewhere. (While the evil overlords threaten us I might add) glad to have you my friend. Looking forward to seeing your adventures

3 Likes

Well the great thing about the OG is you will not have to worry about this here. We encourage Trading, Gifting and even etc… :wink:

Glad you made it to the OG @Greenghost420 .

You may want to make it over to introduce yourself thread to make an official Intro!

3 Likes

@Maddawg knows what I’m talking about and why I just left RIU for good. Oh well, I suppose after all these years it was time. But this place…… absolute gold! Ha I was actually talking about my friend @MrRevolution for hooking me up with my very first Snowhigh packs and was excited. That was quickly brought down…

4 Likes

So long RIU and Sunni can eat a large bag of dicks IMHO.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

I haven’t been on any forums for a few years now, that sucks to hear riu went to shit.

Edit: wow I just saw the shit on riu about gifting, like wtf really?!! And locked the thread? Ok then…