Greenhighlander grows

What the hell did that? Feeding snafoo? Sabotage?
I can’t imagine!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

18 Likes

You totally got me bro! I was wondering why someone would creep in and kill your plants. The spouse is always interrogated first. Lol :rofl::wink::exploding_head:

April Fools indeed!

10 Likes

clicks unfollow

Ha ha. Ass! :joy:

12 Likes

You really think I know what month it is? Like, ever?

8 Likes

Lots of fading and pretty colors showing on day 45 from flip .

DS F2 #1

Koko

22 Likes

Those crazy Jesus plants. Back from the dead the next day and still lookin soo good

9 Likes

It’s the right weekend for that too.

It all just hit me. :rofl:

8 Likes

Great looking plants, how much longer for #6? She looks dunzo, :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Outstanding! They look hella kool too. One love.

Blessings…

:chile::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Had a big ice storm 10 days ago and just got my internet back today .

The girls went 24 hours without light . I harvested DS F2 #3 a few days ago on day 54 from flip. #3 and #5 have both looked done since day 42 from flip but I was advised to let them go until week 9 or 10 or something .

Anyway here is #3 pre chop . Not much of a smell at all to her

Kokos

23 Likes

This is how much ice was on everything

17 Likes

Oh man @Greenhighlander! That brings back some recent horrors of mine. It’s a good thing they are late in flower. That kind of cold pop resulted in some hermies for me. They still look good! I suspect that they will stone the dogshit out of you too.

Blessings…

5 Likes

Holy shit!!

4 Likes

Stunning photos, that 4th one belongs on a calendar. :ok_hand:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

That looks similar to the amount of ice we got earlier in the winter. I’m glad yall made it through OK.

Ice storms suck. Snow doesn’t bother, but ice sucks.

4 Likes

Chopped DS F2 #2 today and in the process found out that my camera is broken. No matter what setting it is on or how I hold it there is some black thing in the way. It is too old to be worth fixing and I will not have the money for a new camera anytime soon .
Anyway here are a couple shitty pics of #2 and there will be no more pictures from me this year .

So ya thats it for this journal . Thanks for following along . Good luck with your grows

18 Likes

There isn’t some thing on the lens itself.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Looks like the one of shutter blades is stuck on the camera? You could maybe try this guide or maybe give it a good thump if ya got nothing to lose?

Those Dank Sinatra’s look really really good, great pics! You definitely grew them a lot bigger than mine. I still have a couple more F2’s to explore. What kind of smells ya getting?

10 Likes

I can’t afford a camera at all. I use my iPhone. Not the best pics but I’m not a photographer I just grow medicine. :grin:

7 Likes