Greenhighlander grows

Ya when I got it it was labelled GG#4 x OMG . Maybe the pinesol comes from the Old Mother Ghani ?
Where ever it comes from I really can’t stress how incredibly overpowering and pervasive the terps are. I actually think that is also what makes it smoke so harsh. But ya it is potent AF and yielded really well.

5 Likes

Yeah, probably. The one OMG cross I’ve grown so far ended up smelling like tangerines and Sharpie. Maybe it’s coming from deep in the GG4. Isn’t that a Chem’s Sis/Sour Dub/Chocolate Diesel mishmash? I could see some pine-y notes coming from the Chem side, maybe. Got three Chem Fuegos flowering right now, day 38, just got done watering them actually, and all three definitely have a pine-y/chemical-y thing going on. Hope they stay that way, smells really good.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know the lineage of GG#4 . I just knew I really enjoyed it and tried to find it from a seed and somehow did lol
This is not pine-y anything. It is quite literally shove your nose in the top of the pinesol bottle and breath in lol The jars even have the same eye watering effect as that. One big wiff of a jar burns the nose right out of ya. I can’t believe it hasn’t subsided even a little in 3+ years.

7 Likes

That actually sounds pretty amazing haha!

I’m not a huge fan of GG4, so I’ve only smoked it maybe ten times, back when it first blew up. I always thought it smelled chocolate-y and chemical. Never picked up on any pinesol notes. Of course, it was dispensary weed, which is never the best way to find an accurate representation of any strain.

5 Likes

As someone who has used it lots and has a bottle atm . The GG#4 terps smell exactly like the glue. 100%. It is undeniable and isn’t like any other.

6 Likes

Yeah! I always thought the “chemical” smell I was picking up on smelled like industrial-strength glue, too, but when I mentioned it on some thread years ago, I got a bunch of,”Nuh uh! That’s not why it’s called Gorilla Glue!” so I just quit describing it that way. Got sick of reading those dipshit comments.

5 Likes

Well IMHO that is what the buds I originally got from the cut smelled like , and it is what Koko smells like , so I am going to go with that. As usual I couldn’t GAF what the cool kids say lol

4 Likes

@anon60559124 dude I just had to stop in and say a big THANK YOU! I popped 3 wolfpack about 5 weeks ago. One was a freaky mutant runt and 1 was a male. However the 3rd turned out to be female and stinks so fucking good. Its currently in a 5 gal container at around 6 weeks veg topped a few times. I will be flipping to flower next weekend.
I know its early yet but at this stage this plant definitely checks all the boxes.

15 Likes

No thank you for growing them :slight_smile: That was my only hope when they went out .
Please by all means keep me updated with the good , the bad , or , the ugly. Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

10 Likes

Absolutely :100:…it smells very strong of burnt rubber with a slight fruity skunk undertone. Im honestly concerned about smell control on this one lol

6 Likes

Here is the fresh bud of Koko’s pinesol sister and her bud 3+ years later

23 Likes

I also got good and ripped this am ( thanks DS F2 #4 ) and decided to go full Edward on the seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 . I also tied it back to the far left corner as it had a slight lean to the side that gets more sun.

Koko

16 Likes

Beautiful plants and location @anon60559124, nice stalks and trim too. I can feel the increased airflow from here :grinning:

5 Likes

I forgot to take a before picture but here is a comparison to 4 days ago.

18 Likes

Those look great dude. I dont think the wind will blow those down

3 Likes

I looked at the first picture and was like,”Those two buds look exactly the same.” Stared at it for like fifteen seconds, trying to see the differences between them. Then I scrolled down haha.

6 Likes

LMAO fuckin stoner hahaha

6 Likes

The seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

Koko

SH

24 Likes

@anon60559124 have to tried cloning that wolfpack? All my clones are starting to root after 10 days except for that wolfpack but im not giving up. I definitely want a clone of the plant more than the others

4 Likes

I am currently waiting on my first cuts of it to root. Day 12 and nothing yet , but Koko and SH are both showing roots.
Maybe I made seeds that can’t be cloned somehow lol

10 Likes