Greenhighlander grows

I’m sure there is a text only mode.

Dick pics you can send snail mail :rofl:

Like the Amish do.

4 Likes

Lol I haven’t shaved in 9years
Trimmed a lil here and there but it’s stupid long and yes it renders me like nvisible to most people.

I like the camouflage tbh and my days of trying to fuck for the sake of fucking are over.

14 Likes

I shoulda known I would be knocking someone I like.

• everyone with a beard except TT and Joker lol
6 Likes

Na man it’s all good
I do look homeless and heavily unfuckable I agree lmao

7 Likes

@anon60559124 i think I actually got one of the 3 cuts to root. :flushed:

3 Likes

Hahaha!!! I really did just laugh out loud at that. Funny as shit… Don’t worry, @Torontoke, I’m sure somebody still wants to fuck you, beard or no beard. People got a fetish for all kinds of shit…

9 Likes

Yep. Full white beard here!! Been married for 29 years, so stopped chasing tail a long time ago!! To each his own. Couldn’t pay me to shave every day!!

8 Likes

Good to know. Plan on running some next cycle. Will take multiple cuts from each plant, just in case!

5 Likes

The proper edits have been made lol

4 Likes

Too funny!!

3 Likes

Lol I really couldn’t care either way.
Majority of modern women belong to the streets anyway so I have no regrets.

Perhaps one day I’ll shave again but I highly doubt it.

To keep it ghl related I loved those wolf pack f2 and will probably grow out so more of those this winter.
Checked all the boxes for me

8 Likes

Beautiful update @anon60559124 :heart_eyes: Looking good and healthy. I love growing outdoors, always feels righteous.

2 Likes

The update was great! Thanks for sharing your work. Love watching you work!! Stay Airborne!!

4 Likes

First sign of roots on any of the cuts from the seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

15 Likes

Easy, dude. I like those women the best. The trashier the better. I don’t judge haha. Classy’s good, too, but sleazy’s the best.

1 Like

Flowering seems to of started on all three outdoor plants.

Koko

Wolfpack F2 #1 seed

SH

Koko and the seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 are both 6ft+ tall including planters , and seem to be just as wide.

25 Likes

I am also going to pop some seeds soon for this years indoor. First up will be a bunch more Wolfpack F2 and I will also be revisiting c99 from PeakseedsBC . I need some of that fast sativa in my life and hope to be able to find that rotten meat/pineapple pheno again.

I also forgot to post these guys hanging out on Koko

18 Likes

These guys are hanging out on my plants too! Are they friend or foe?

9 Likes

Foe, they’re Grasshoppers they eat plants.

7 Likes

I regularly have them on my outdoors plants each year and have yet to notice any damage so I am undecided.
I like seeing them as much as the Bees who seem to be asleep in the morning on the girls lol

4 Likes