Greenhighlander grows

Depends entirely on weather. I doubt I have another 4 weeks of growing weather.

6 Likes

14 Wolfpack F2 have hit the towels.

18 Likes

24 hours later

Cuts from the outdoor plants

3 Wolfpack F2 on the left 7 c99 on the right . The runt had a hard time getting rid of its helmet and will be culled . The cuts and the seedlings will all be transplanted tomorrow.

16 Likes

40 hours later

14 Likes

Looking ready!

Go back to sleep @anon60559124 !

5 Likes

lol This is what time I normally wake up. Between 5-6am

6 Likes

Wait, the maritime provinces are an hour ahead of eastern time? You learn something new every day.

3 Likes

I looked it up. Not only that, but Newfoundland is an extra half hour ahead. What in the hell is that about??

5 Likes

Newfies…

10 Likes

4 Likes

SH

Koko is infested with aphids

The seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 . She smells delicious . The only way to describe it is a skunky chem smell. Looking forward to seeing how she flowers indoors.

23 Likes

Those plants look close enough that you can probably get a lot of bubble hash from them, if you wanted to wash them. They look fat and only maybe 3-4wks from harvest if the weather holds…

7 Likes

It currently looks like I have good weather for the next 14 days. One rain of 10mm overnight but other then that nothing but sun for 2 weeks and temps of 16-24c and double digits still at night.

11 Likes

Could it possibly be your first ever outdoor harvest out there that makes it to the finish line?!? :wink:

9 Likes

Doubt it lol Once October hits the sun dies off to nothing by the 15th . Either way lots of material for something lol

10 Likes

I ran Mother’s Milk #31 x PU F3 by Bodhi as testers. The stand out of the females was a MM leaner. It had the milky candy heart smell and taste and was incredibly potent daytime smoke. Sadly I didn’t take any cuts that run , but I did find 8 seeds by the time I was done smoking her delicious goodness. Anyway figured I would pop 4 of those 8 for shits and giggles.

Also managed to get all the cuts and seedlings transplanted

16 Likes

Nothing quite compares to the excitement growing mystery/S1 seeds, so many possibilities and not to mention the fact that so many dank “elites” came from situations like that.

7 Likes

I did find seeds in all 3 of those females with #1 having the least. But for 1/4 lb plants none having a whole lot. Being testers I kept a very close eye on every plant throughout flowering that run and I still have no idea where the pollen actually came from lol
Let the adventure begin :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Time to plant these mother’s stinky unicorns

12 Likes

All the transplants are starting to show gratitude for the food. After 3 years I will be changing out some of my t5 bulbs lol

10 of 14 Wolfpack F2 popped in the towels. I planted all 14 anyway and ended up having 12/14 make it above the dirt. The bottom right one needed some help.

21 Likes