Greenhighlander grows

Noticed this on one of the Wolfpack F2

19 Likes

All 4 mystery beans are above ground

13 Likes

Large unsupported plants + strong winds =

She most likely could be taped back together and get some actual support and live . But I am not gonna put that effort in at this point. Bubble hash it is lol

Seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 smelling strong and delicious.

SH all blown over but not broken thanks to her flimsy stalks

20 Likes

So I grabbed some bubble bags locally and plan to make bubble hash for the first time. Sadly I didn’t realize they come in sizes other then 5 gal and managed to bring home only 1gal size bags lol

Also I will be transplanting some of the cuts into their 7 gal and firing up the big lights in the next day or two .

14 Likes

:thinking: I didn’t even know they made bubble bags that small, lol. Guess it’s gonna be quality over quantity. Any way you can exchange them for the bigger size?

I don’t make much bubble, but I can’t even imagine how many washes I would need to do in those 1 gal bags to get through the garbage bags worth of trim I’ll have at the end of harvest.

4 Likes

No chance of exchange . I bought them from someone who use to have a store and still has a buncha of their inventory. I didn’t even look in the bag of all the stuff I bought until I got home lol O well got bubble bags , new big light bulbs , and the cloning cubes I needed.
I figure I will put holes in the bottom of the smaller bag sized bucket , mix in a 5 gal bucket , then just pour from that through the bags in the smaller bucket with the holes . In my head that should work lol but I guess we shall see .

8 Likes

Back row left to right
4 Koko , 1 Seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 ( I desperately need to start calling this something shorter to type haha )

Next row
3 Wolfpack F2 #1 seed , 2 SH

Next row
3 Wolfpack F2 , 1 c99

Last brown tray row
5 c99

4 purple pots are the mystery seeds and the rest are Wolfpack F2

16 Likes

Anyone with bubble making experience want to chime in on this idea ? @ReikoX and anyone else reading this with experience?

7 Likes

That will work. I’ve seen people wash in brute trash cans and drain into 20 gallon bags on IG. So this would be similar.

8 Likes

That is SUCH a “Minitiger Move.” I do stuff like that all the time, which is why I have a garage full of shit I’m never, ever gonna use.

I like “Seed from Wolfpack f2 #1.” It sounds like a 50’s horror B-movie. Like Son of the Creature from the Black Lagoon or something.

7 Likes

I recommend eating the cost of those bags and getting some 5 gallon ones.

Bubblemaking is a lot of work and I’d have a hard time justifying the labour.

7 Likes

I figured they would be too small , but I did only pay $30 for them so not too big a loss. I’ll use them to make some with fresh frozen from my OD plants and see if I even like the final product or the process. If I do , then I will get some larger bags.

4 Likes

The small bags will work. It’s just gonna take longer, which is everyone’s complaint. If you had a trash can or five gallon bucket with a spigot would help. Mix in that and then drain into the gallon bags.

5 Likes

Ya my current plan is to mix in a 5 gal and pour that through the 1gal bags in a 1 or 2 gal bucket with holes in it.
I won’t know how much I can pour before doing a clean out until I do it. But that is the plan atm.

My main reason for trying this is because I won’t bring my outdoor inside to dry because of pests and such and it won’t dry in my uninsulated garage before going moldy. So I figured this could be a good use of it .

7 Likes

You should be able to empty the bucket. Just the catch bag 220 may fill up with material. With the water in the bag you can do a lift and drop technique and the water will flow out quicker.

3 Likes

Amazing. Never seen that before.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

What is left of Koko

SH still flopped over lol

Wolfpack F2 #1 seed . I have been trying to think of the best way to describe her smell . It is almost like a skunky cleaner . The smell takes me back to 95-96 ish and weed we use to call little lungs weed because it made your lungs feel tiny and it was half hard to take a full breath for awhile after smoking. It was called chemo and or wheelchair weed in Halifax at the time.$15-$18 per tinfoil wrapped grams at the time lol Anyway it has been many years since I have smelled it but this sure reminds me of that.

23 Likes

Man your outdoor looks nearly done, maybe another week or two! I can’t believe you’ve made it this far. Looks fantastic, and FAT! Gotta be your best outdoor in years…

What’s the weather looking like for the next week or two?

8 Likes

I am guessing they are around week 5-6 ish . But at this point even on a sunny day they still only get maybe 2-3 hours of direct sun. I will let them go as long as I can without losing them to mold.

I did notice the first sign of mold earlier on the Wolfpack F2 #1 seed

16 Likes

Should soon be seeing some preflowers

Hoping to get the flowering tent vacuumed out and wiped down , both bulbs changed out , and start transplanting.

16 Likes