Greenhighlander grows

Once they are past the seedling stage ( where they are in just plain promix HP ) they all get the same mix I posted in this thread. If I am of mind enough at the time of mixing I do add a bit more of this or that.
As an example I added slightly more Alfalfa meal and fishbone meal to the Coywolf as it is a heavy feeder. I also added less of both of those to the SH as she is a light feeding sensitive bitch lol

8 Likes

I don’t think I have posted any music in this thread yet. So here is what I am hoping currently gets me pumped to go cut my grass for the last time this year lol
Fuck I hate cutting grass

9 Likes

@MidwestMover :wink:

3 Likes

Found it post #26. I thought 1000 posts to go…crap, but it was simple!

6 Likes

Just make sure you keep it to yourself… lol

For the record I am also quite impressed that my stoned ass remembered how to even quote that post

7 Likes

Wolfpack F2 #1

15 Likes

I also noticed this on one of the Coywolf cuts in the flowering tent.

The Coywolf cuts and the SH are both doing their three fingered thing also

14 Likes

While I was taking 2 cuts each from the 3 Wolfpack F2 and c99s I noticed that like Coywolf , Wolfpack F2 #2 also decided to turn one stalk into two .
Anyone know what might cause this ? Is it a Chem thing ? or some other known thingy ? lol

17 Likes

Both big lights are up and running with new bulbs in each . Having grown c99 before all 3 will get tomato caged right off the start. She tends to be super floppy. 11 days after being transplanted , the cuts need to be watered for the first time.

Veg tent

The Wolfpack F2 that needed help shedding its shell has decided to be a runt . I have to say out of all the runts of different strains I have run , not once did it end up being something special.

16 Likes

All 7 cuts are officially flowering . I have noticed that the Coywolf that made 2 stalks is behind the other two on growth. It is also putting out much more funky leaves. It is the middle one to the right.

Also realized I still haven’t put the cage on the third c99 yet lol

The seedling transplants are looking happy to finally have some food

16 Likes

From what I can tell my power was out for almost 2 hours right around mid lights on today. Just want to make a note of that.

6 Likes

I use my log here for note to me too. :crazy_face: :green_heart:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I am about 3/4 of the way through trimming the outdoor and without a doubt SH is gonna get her own planter and some love next year. Even without finishing it is some real kickass OG type smoke.

9 Likes

Some Coywolf

SH

Not the best pics but ya that’s what immature outdoor looks like lol On a side note fuck anything but dry trimming haha I would rather not have as much scissor hash and be able to get through one branch without having to clean my scissors .

15 Likes

That unfinished outdoor looks way tastier than my “finished” indoor :green_heart:

8 Likes

And the gals in the flowering tent looked happy when I tucked them in. Lanky SH in the far corner

13 Likes

Then all credit goes to the genetics . It does smoke surprisingly nice . But you can tell it was chopped early.

7 Likes

A few of the Wolfpack F2 are showing female. No sign of any males yet

Coywolf with the double stalk

Koko

Koko

SH

2 of the 3 Wolfpack F2 responded really well to topping. The third had its fan leaves in the way. I have tried my usual tucking job , but think I am just gonna remove them.

17 Likes

holy outdoor batman! haha
just stopping by, will be back more often for the adventure.
Noticed your username references highlands, are these the highlands in an area where Paul’s Pizza Burgers hail from

4 Likes

Looking great in that tent!
I just put 3 Wolfpack f2 into flower. I started them from seed and then Took a cut and flowered a small plant to taste it And I liked it :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

6 Likes